That'll Do- TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
overbrook

Re: That'll Do- TR

Post by overbrook » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 am

Veddy nice......what of Blake these days?? If you run into him....tell him one day when he least expects it Overbrook will be dropping in.
"Enjoy these times before you get married and ruin your life." Fat Tire

"this place is full of very sweet, nice, kind gentlemen. You will like them, just don't sit on their laps." Vaku

I like everybody up here.
If I go down there... that's gonna change. I'm here for the fishin'... Fallen513

ncguy

Post by ncguy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 am

YEP!
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT

V Wake

Post by V Wake » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Boat belongs to Chidester. Blake's doing well and guiding everyday. I'll let him know to keep the light on for you and the fridge stocked with cheap beer.

Chidester

Post by Chidester » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Ive got nothing more to add than what has already been covered. And my pics suck compared to these two. Great day switching gears with my musky fishing pals. We have been spending so much time chasing the toothy critters it's nice to remember what catching a fish feels like.
Oh yeah and I finally stopped being a vag and rowed the whole soho. Feels good to finally be gettin a handle on the sticks. Wait that sounded bad.....
Turd come join us any time

croaker

Post by croaker » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Not so bad even if it was just Trout fishin'... :cool
"You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him"---Robert A. Heinlein.
"Every time a fish came to the top, he grinned from ear to ear"--- fatman

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Boffo report guys...like Churchill Fish