kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Aguirre
Wow, reading back over some of the last few pages was weird.
I never read them till now.
We used to be nice to each other and shit.
We encouraged each others work and helped one another.
What a bunch of fucking pussies.
By SLSS
wovenstonefly wrote:So how does it look? Did it make it through the whole process with flies intact?
It lived on the boatbuilding bench in my studio for several months, then behind the seat of my truck for the last two. While we didn't unwrap it, it should be pristine. That's why Root chose the pony express pace of my summer tour.

He was anxious to get back on the road because of his 4 hour drive. I have to drive 5 days. :coffee
By austrotard
Aguirre wrote:Wow, reading back over some of the last few pages was weird.
I never read them till now.
We used to be nice to each other and shit.
We encouraged each others work and helped one another.
What a bunch of fucking pussies.
sometimes you make me laugh.
By SLSS
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Ill bet it looks great. Are you doing this for the shrimp swap too? Are shrimp second class citizens? I am not an animal!
Once my road season is over, I'll do a tute on mounting the flies. Then you can each make your own. :cool
By Aguirre
SLSS wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Ill bet it looks great. Are you doing this for the shrimp swap too? Are shrimp second class citizens? I am not an animal!
Once my road season is over, I'll do a tute on mounting the flies. Then you can each make your own. :cool
That would be fantastic.
I would love to learn how to mount and frame flees.
PLEASE do this.
By fatman
SLSS wrote:
SLSS, I know you're just sittin on your ass these days... :coffee
By SLSS
fatman wrote:
SLSS wrote:
SLSS, I know you're just sittin on your ass these days... :coffee
Too much. Need another week before I'm mobile enough to get it done. It's first up.
By fallen513
root wad wrote:I am with you Charlie. I would have a hard time tying 2 of the same pattern but I would tie a few different ones. I plan to have the ones I've been tying chewed up in BC starting the 12th.

yes.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? I[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Black Pearl Dabbler https://l[…]

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine