This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:what is the line on the hilltoppers against the vols?
Today it's 13.5. It was 13 when I offered to take your bet.

As to the smurf boys, when they decide to get serious enough about football to have a green field I'll discuss them. Until then they're like a chubby chick wearing tight clothes to garner attention. Tacky and somewhat pitiful, but now and again someone will have a lapse in judgement and fuck her. Afterward both feel a bit dirty.
Vols play 5 teams in the top 10 pre season rankings, traveling to Bama, Fla, and Oregon
not too bad of a schedule this year, a few patsies in Austin Peay and South Alabama.
I'm a little concerned with Petrino's Western Ky tomorrow
troutsmack wrote:Vols play 5 teams in the top 10 pre season rankings, traveling to Bama, Fla, and Oregon
not too bad of a schedule this year, a few patsies in Austin Peay and South Alabama.
I'm a little concerned with Petrino's Western Ky tomorrow
No doubt that any team with Petrino calling the plays should be taken seriously, but if Jones and company are even mediocre coaches the Vols should win by 20+ points simply based on talent and a great offensive line.
If WKU beats UT Butch Jones should be fired immediately. UT has better athletes and much better lines on both sides of the ball. Only an incredibly unprepared UT would lose. I believe Jones is a good coach, and he'll have them ready.
Muddled Duck wrote:If WKU beats UT Butch Jones should be fired immediately. UT has better athletes and much better lines on both sides of the ball. Only an incredibly unprepared UT would lose. I believe Jones is a good coach, and he'll have them ready.
That makes excellent financial sense. :roll eyes:

Might of been smart to shoot for a coach that has
a bigger resume than just a couple of Big East
conference shared titles.
I noticed the Vols enter back onto our schedule this year. That could be interesting.
Muddled Duck wrote:If WKU beats UT Butch Jones should be fired immediately. UT has better athletes and much better lines on both sides of the ball. Only an incredibly unprepared UT would lose. I believe Jones is a good coach, and he'll have them ready.
the UT AD doesn't have balls for that. did you not watch the dooley farce continue for 3 years or the last 4 or 5 years of fulmers reign
mrl0004 wrote:I noticed the Vols enter back onto our schedule this year. That could be interesting.
Should be a good test for both teams.
four0four wrote:
the UT AD doesn't have balls for that. did you not watch the dooley farce continue for 3 years or the last 4 or 5 years of fulmers reign
Agreed. I don't think it will be an issue though. Having zero penalties in the opener points to a well coached team. His recruiting so far has also impressed me, and that was my initial concern with the hire. History points to Jones being a very good coach. Couple that with great recruiting, and we're headed in the right direction. Vols win tomorrow, and we'll find out where we are vs. auburn, candy and misery.
Muddled Duck wrote:
four0four wrote:
Agreed. I don't think it will be an issue though. Having zero penalties in the opener points to a well coached team. His recruiting so far has also impressed me, and that was my initial concern with the hire. History points to Jones being a very good coach. Couple that with great recruiting, and we're headed in the right direction. Vols win tomorrow, and we'll find out where we are vs. auburn, candy and misery.
yeah i like butch. he signed a RB from my school at cincy and all of the coaches at our school and the player who is now a junior and big part of team (ralph david abernathy III or IV, its the civil rights leaders grandson) say he is really good coach/person. so yay! no more kiffin-esque dicks
The Beer, The Wine, The Whiskey

Righteous!

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Cheer indeed

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

Has anyone seen a photo of Mike recently? He lo[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hot Orange Bumble-Hog https://live.staticfli[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine