User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546655
Plow wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:
That's laughable, Plow. The only thing that has happened is that the website has been lacking. Once that is solved and the program gets implemented it will save us all a lot of money in the long run. Just like when companies dropped the pension and went with the 401K. You will still have coverage, but instead of your company buying it directly for you, they will give you a stipend and you can use the free market to search for a plan that you can afford. This creates competition and will bring prices down. It's already happening at some large companies. It will take a couple of years before the insurance companies start feeling the effects of the increased competition but eventually prices will go down for almost everyone (yeah, everyone except for people that had garbage policies that covered nothing). As far as more time thinking, my IQ hovers between 135-140 (shame you don't hover with it). Most people don't beat that but if you would like, we can have a little competition.
Then you're the most naive fuck to ever walked the face of the earth.

Obamacare, not the website, has cost jobs, forced people into part-time work, canceled millions of policies that folks liked, yada, yada, yada. The folks that have managed to get through the web site are suffering sticker shock.

No...it hasn't. The mandate doesn't kick in UNTIL 2015. If companies have lowered hours it's as a political statement because right now they aren't required to have insurance for employees...You knucklehead. You talk a lot of shit for someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. And AGAIN, those "policies" were horseshit policies that didn't cover a DAMN THING.
User avatar
By FormerlyChaseChrome
#546662
A recent study (will find the source) has found a direct link between health (and burden to healthcare system) and income...
Class, always has been...

Obamacare has been watered down to the extent that the Reps (and their meddling) will have made its' failure inevitable...
Most of you are one catastrophic illness (or chronic illness) away from either being dumped by your insurer or losing everything you've worked for...

Again...highest hopes
User avatar
By Muddled Duck
#546664
You do realize that in 2011 blacks became the majority of welfare recipients even though they remain a minority of the population. I've been to China, but I don't presume I know a hell of a lot about their cultural issues. How much time have you spent in the black community in Memphis and Mississippi? If you've spent much time there and fail to see the cultural problems you are an ignorant buffoon, but I doubt you've spent enough time there to know shit. To ignore the pervasive problems within that community does nothing to help them out of their cycle of poverty and early death.

That's certainly not the only problem facing this country, but it's a damn easy one to identify. If you lack the intellectual fortitude to do so it is your problem, and I believe you may be the racist in this discussion. Improvements within their community will improve mine as well, and I'd love to see it happen in my lifetime.
User avatar
By Plow
#546667
cantfishforshit. wrote: No...it hasn't. The mandate doesn't kick in UNTIL 2015. If companies have lowered hours it's as a political statement because right now they aren't required to have insurance for employees...You knucklehead. You talk a lot of shit for someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. And AGAIN, those "policies" were horseshit policies that didn't cover a DAMN THING.
70% of Americans had and liked their insurance. Maybe if obama had said you can keep your insurance if I like he would still have a bit of credibility.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546677
Plow wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote: No...it hasn't. The mandate doesn't kick in UNTIL 2015. If companies have lowered hours it's as a political statement because right now they aren't required to have insurance for employees...You knucklehead. You talk a lot of shit for someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. And AGAIN, those "policies" were horseshit policies that didn't cover a DAMN THING.
70% of Americans had and liked their insurance. Maybe if obama had said you can keep your insurance if I like he would still have a bit of credibility.
Yeah, I'll give you that one; He took a hit by making that statement and he was inaccurate in making it. He has tried to correct the situation recently. Having said that, as I posted earlier, the mandate hasn't even kicked in. Stop with the excuses. Also, this will put insurance companies in direct competition because people will no longer have to just go with whatever their employer wants them to have. Is it absolutely going to work? It would take ANY plan a few months for us to see that. You guys act like this thing should just roll out without any glitches. Something this big doesn't work that way. The Hoover dam had issues. The national interstate system had issues. The space program had issues and this is bigger than all of that shit except for the interstate system.
User avatar
By BaggerMcGuirk
#546695
This may have too much common sense for the geniuses.
Attachments:
cantshitorthinkfish.jpg
cantshitorthinkfish.jpg (52.48 KiB) Viewed 444 times
User avatar
By Plow
#546841
cantfishforshit. wrote:
Plow wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote: No...it hasn't. The mandate doesn't kick in UNTIL 2015. If companies have lowered hours it's as a political statement because right now they aren't required to have insurance for employees...You knucklehead. You talk a lot of shit for someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. And AGAIN, those "policies" were horseshit policies that didn't cover a DAMN THING.
70% of Americans had and liked their insurance. Maybe if obama had said you can keep your insurance if I like he would still have a bit of credibility.
Yeah, I'll give you that one; He took a hit by making that statement and he was inaccurate in making it. He has tried to correct the situation recently. Having said that, as I posted earlier, the mandate hasn't even kicked in. Stop with the excuses. Also, this will put insurance companies in direct competition because people will no longer have to just go with whatever their employer wants them to have. Is it absolutely going to work? It would take ANY plan a few months for us to see that. You guys act like this thing should just roll out without any glitches. Something this big doesn't work that way. The Hoover dam had issues. The national interstate system had issues. The space program had issues and this is bigger than all of that shit except for the interstate system.
None of those took something 70% of Americans were perfectly happy with and made it horribly worse. Cant you're a bigger puppet than even cliff, same old BS and same old tune.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit.
#546865
Take a look in the mirror, Plow. We'll see what everyone thinks once the site has been up a few months.
User avatar
By befuddled
#546892
did you guys see that garth brooks is making a comeback? is it wrong I'm a little stoked?

i should probably put this in the confessions thread...
User avatar
By fallen513
#546894
Blame it all on my roots...
By SOBF
#546901
did you guys see that garth brooks is making a comeback? is it wrong I'm a little stoked?
He opened for Kenny Rogers in Portland,ME about 1992. He was awesome !
User avatar
By Plow
#546906
SOBF wrote:
did you guys see that garth brooks is making a comeback? is it wrong I'm a little stoked?
He opened for Kenny Rogers in Portland,ME about 1992. He was awesome !
He is the country Elton John but without the pole smoking (I'm guessing).
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 17
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine