kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Mr. Don
This will get better when I actually have the shitty little fuckers in my hand. I can't fucking wait to put this fucking swap behind me.

If I get fucked again I'm turning to drugs to kill my pain. I hear heroin is cheep in Maine these days, and I'm pretty sure the Drake needs a resident junkie. I will blame you alanthealan. You fucker. :cool
By befuddled
wait, you're actually expecting flies?

seriously man, PM me your addy. At this point I really feel I owe you a couple of flies just for payback for the entertainment
By Mr. Don
You are not really going to wait for Salmo are you? You do realize he is just fucking with you right? This is a fucking nightmare.

Send me my fucking flies. Now. Overnight fucking Saturday Priority fucking delivery. Please?
By Sakonnet
Mr. Don wrote:You are not really going to wait for Salmo are you? You do realize he is just fucking with you right? This is a fucking nightmare.

Send me my fucking flies. Now. Overnight fucking Saturday Priority fucking delivery. Please?
Thanks for the new sig!
By Mr. Don
No fucking flies yet Alan? What the fuck? Gimme your paypal and I will send you money for freight? What's the fucking hold up sucka? :sucks
By Adams
The slow-motion train wreck of a swap continues. . .
By Adams
Hoe. Lee. Chit. A drive by Salmo. . .this thread continues to deliver. And love the new avatard Mr. D! Raffas got skills.
By austrotard
Adams wrote:
Hoe. Lee. Chit. A drive by Salmo.
even though everyone at the zoo has seen it there's always someone to point out the monkey's eating his snot.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

tits or GTFO :coffee

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine