This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Yard Sale
Loggers. Gold miners. Tuna wranglers.

WTF? Why do we glorify this shit so much? I know risk/reward jobs are exciting but can't we find some interesting jobs that tear nature apart? Seems like all the B rate networks keep making new shows...
By berzerker
Distractions mate. Keep the unwashed masses ignorant of what the illuminati are doing behind the scenes.
By The Po Thead
I find it incredibly ironic that NatGeo endorses fishing for one of the most endangered fish in the ocean (Bluefin). It will be such a shame when this truly magnificent fish becomes extinct. And that Deadliest Catch shit. Do you guys remember that one time they caught a lot of crab?!?! That episode was awesome!!!
By K_P
I invited all of the reality shows to consider following me around with their cameras.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who finds school counseling less-than-exciting...
By SLSS
Every time I think something along the lines of, Who would watch this shit? or Who the fuck would have voted for that asshole?, I stick my head in the local Walmart.

There wandering the aisles is our populace, and it pretty much explains the clusterfuck we're sinking into.
By Pedorro
Kids are going to get the idea that rather than go to school = just become a rube, move into the country, become illiterate and get famous.
THe thing that gets me is that most of the shit that's on is about people with huge egos behaving badly. If you think kids today have a sense of entitlement - wait till the next generation.

I heard this documentary the other day saying that where kids used to say "I want to be a fireman/doctor etc now all they say now is that they want to be famous. I can't wait till all the little Biebers get out of school. The little shits think that all this self-centered shit is normal!
By flybug.pa.
We have bog turtles, endangered and live in environmentaly sensitive area we have here.equals no new construction in this large zone,
The turtles and the neighbors thank ed me. You would be surprised what you see when you are in nature every day. The USFW scientists were excited. The major land speculater not so much.
By Plow
Fake shit sells. People are mostly stupid, get use to it 'cause it ain't changing.
By Yard Sale
SLSS wrote:Every time I think something along the lines of, Who would watch this shit? or Who the fuck would have voted for that asshole?, I stick my head in the local Walmart.

There wandering the aisles is our populace, and it pretty much explains the clusterfuck we're sinking into.
Laughing and crying at the same time.
By austrotard
Yard Sale wrote:

WTF?
here's the fuck.
shut the cunting thing off. unplug it and fuck it into the bin.
it's useless and it's programmed for fucking retards (and women.)
seriously. I'm not fucking about. total. fucking. mongoloids.
I'd sooner suck my own balls or break my neck trying than watch any of that shit.

if it wasn't for these two little bishes I wouldn't have the fucking thing in the house.
I hate it. I hate every fucking thing about it to the core of my black fucking heart.
I feel that strongly about it I won't pay the bill. I throw it at the missus.
"I'm not paying for this shit." I say... "you fucking pay it... or get shot of it."

and I'm surprised a miserable old bastard like you hasn't already figured this one out.

'merka!
-brought to you by fox news.
By Yard Sale
Don't worry about me sunshine.

I just don't like that these shows are so popular with the majority. I was hoping they would fade but it seems like there are more and more of them. Viewers are voters....

Solid rant though. For that I give you low water VS high water.(prolly sideways)
image.jpg
image.jpg (129.77 KiB) Viewed 1018 times

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

"If you're planning to come to Montana...&quo[…]

nice bird hero fuckin virus https://i5.photobucke[…]

Atlantic salmonfly swap

a message some cunt sent a good mate of mine... […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine