User avatar
By Plow
#556951
Upsetter wrote: ...
Accountability...every mofo in that town could use a heaping dose.
You might want to sit down for this 'cause it may come as a shock.

Accountability... it starts with the VOTERS. If you think it starts with politicians you're making excuses for yourself.
User avatar
By befuddled
#556983
Repub accountability? Where the hell is an example of that?

I know you don't follow local politics as much as national, but here in NC we've just had a coal ash spill of disastrous proportions, and then the legislature followed on the heels of that by voting that the energy companies don't have to disclose what's in their fracking cocktails.

From an NC perspective, accountability doesn't seem to be very big on the repub/conservative/neo-conservative agenda...
User avatar
By Plow
#557180
befuddled wrote:Repub accountability? Where the hell is an example of that?

I know you don't follow local politics as much as national, but here in NC we've just had a coal ash spill of disastrous proportions, and then the legislature followed on the heels of that by voting that the energy companies don't have to disclose what's in their fracking cocktails.

From an NC perspective, accountability doesn't seem to be very big on the repub/conservative/neo-conservative agenda...
Like I said before, accountability starts with the voters. As long as we keeping making lame excuses for disastrous political decisions when our party fucks up nothing will ever get better. Hold those fuckers feet to the fire and make 'em start worrying about us and not their next campaign donation.
User avatar
By BaggerMcGuirk
#557471
Constitution? What Constitution?
BHO, 2009-2014
I'm the president and I can do what I want......
Attachments:
O'care dates.jpg
O'care dates.jpg (55.8 KiB) Viewed 907 times
DarthObama_2.jpg
DarthObama_2.jpg (59.7 KiB) Viewed 907 times
User avatar
By VTNZ
#557566
What the fuck is your point; aside from using cute props?
User avatar
By BaggerMcGuirk
#557602
You really don't know?

Well, it is unconstitutional for a president to alter a law without getting approval first from both houses of congress.

But, the MSM and ass licking obsequious libs don't seem to care or know.
But hey, dog forbid if someone other than dem does it as prez, then the ass lickers would be screaming bloody murder.

I m done, gotta go and start rolling up a business, can't afford the workman's comp and liability insurance to keep it running.
You wouldn't know anything about running a business with employees would you nzvt?



"The goal of socialism is communism." - Vladimir Lenin
User avatar
By BigCliff
#557605
BaggerMcGuirk wrote:Well, it is unconstitutional for a president to alter a law without getting approval first from both houses of congress.

But, the MSM and ass licking obsequious libs don't seem to care or know.
But hey, dog forbid if someone other than dem does it as prez, then the ass lickers would be screaming bloody murder.
Image

Sure bud.

Roll up another and calm down.
User avatar
By BaggerMcGuirk
#557608
Hey cliffy baby, it wasn't executive orders!
It was his brand new socialist dream law that was soooo perfect, then why all the delays?
Why all the changes to perfection?
Fucking tards!
OBSEQUIOUS ASS LICKERS
God can you really understand what he did before you reply.
Your right up there with jdub, leap before ya look.
User avatar
By BigCliff
#557612
BaggerMcGuirk wrote:Hey cliffy baby, it wasn't executive orders!
It was his brand new socialist dream law that was soooo perfect, then why all the delays?
Why all the changes to perfection?
Fucking tards!
OBSEQUIOUS ASS LICKERS
God can you really understand what he did before you reply.
Your right up there with jdub, leap before ya look.
I never said it was perfect.

But even something that's mostly flawed is an improvement on a complete clusterfuck.

Here's my take: For the most part, we gave the last guy lots of support and multiple years to get things worked out with his scheme to bring democracy to Iraq (from which we gained zero benefit and spent thousands of American lives and like $400 billion a year).

Can't we give a much cheaper program that literally saves lives and directly helps Americans the same trial period?

But I realize that requires reason, and you're not offering any.
User avatar
By VTNZ
#557620
Spot on Cliff.

Bagger....for once, just once, try and come up with something, anything, that resembles a point of view and back it up with something, anything, that sounds logical, mmmk?

Otherwise, for a neocon under the guise of "I'm a libertarian..."; you sure sound alot like a tea bagging neo-con, screaming louder and louder thinking someone, anyone, will listen...with nary a dose of point of view.

We all know your personal hatred and vitriol of the President of the US, it is clear for the world to see by the tone and tact of your postings. But make a point first, emotion second. :coffee
User avatar
By Greenback
#557633
I really gotta wonder - if obamacare is so great, why is o breaking the law to delay its full implementation? Can I get a simple answer? VT, JDub, et al. A real, honest answer.

One answer is that it will save the dems some, perhaps a lot, of pain in '14 and again in '16. But, nonetheless, this thing will rear its ugly head again in '17 and will then somehow be blamed on the rebups or Bush or Palin or Cruz or...

Sadly, the spineless, valueless RHINOs in the house will do nothing about all these lawless exec orders pertaining to obamacare because the race card would be played so fast it would make heads spin. Can't blame anything on the first black pres. Can't criticize him lest you be a racists, bigot, homophobe, blah, blah, blah.

This whole situation is the dem/lib wet dream. The ultimate way to ensure a permanent underclass, which the dems CANNOT do without. No sense in all ships rising with the tide. Nope, let's pull the plug and let all of them skin. Get them all on gov't cheese.

What happens in '16 when o decides to "delay" the presidential election because he's not finished wrecking fixing the economy, creating jobs, redistributing wealth, ensuring the IRS crushes all political opponents? Who will challenge him then?

This country is fooked.
User avatar
By LTD
#557648
VTNZ wrote:Spot on Cliff.

Bagger....for once, just once, try and come up with something, anything, that resembles a point of view and back it up with something, anything, that sounds logical, mmmk?

Otherwise, for a neocon under the guise of "I'm a libertarian..."; you sure sound alot like a tea bagging neo-con, screaming louder and louder thinking someone, anyone, will listen...with nary a dose of point of view.

We all know your personal hatred and vitriol of the President of the US, it is clear for the world to see by the tone and tact of your postings. But make a point first, emotion second. :coffee
You actually had me listening until you hit the "neocon....libertarian....tea bagging neo con bullshit. It doesn't matter WTF you might have to say( VTNZ )or how accurate it might be, after you spew that shit most people aren't listening anymore. Keep on a keepin...
  • 1
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 17
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine