All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
You all realize that was not the game we were after anyway. Just a speed bump in the way.
I had to buy beer for 2 strangers to get a seat at their table for the last period.
Best money I ever spent.
Fast, fast hockey. Awesome!
That women's game yesterday written by Stephen King. Always ticketyboo till the last act!
OK what did I win?
Glorified All Star game. I don't put much stock in it. Most of these players make their living on ice much smaller, have a lot more pent up aggression/disputes, and will put a stick shaft through an opponent in the crease. This shit is Disney on faggy Sochi ice.

I would take 1 Stanley Cup(Flyers) over 4 Gold Medals, shit....10 of them. I may have to wait that long.

Olympics are fun to watch, but when professional athletes are in the mix (starting with the NBA Dream Team), it's more spectacle than sport.

so... did epstein kill himself? I'm looking at y[…]

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. Over the[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

I just got "turned on" to WSP and John[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Chief Katie https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine