All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Do you still use those rangefinders?

I once left a Leica III in a parking area. It was a post war one, though, so the view in the finder was total shit. I mean total shit. If it wasnt bright light, the crap was damn near unpossible to focus.
By vaku
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Do you still use those rangefinders?

I once left a Leica III in a parking area. It was a post war one, though, so the view in the finder was total shit. I mean total shit. If it wasnt bright light, the crap was damn near unpossible to focus.
I used to use some of them when I worked for a newspaper and had unlimited film and processing. I could play and test all day long.. The ones here are mostly for display, although i might suspect some of them would still be in working order. The Rollei's work, they are my favorite, I have 4 of them and will buy most anyone I come across. I have a box of about 200 more of these old cameras, but it has been misplaced. I think my pops got tired of it in his basement and tossed it and is now afraid to tell me when i told him how much it was worth. maybe it will turn up.
By augustwest
fly-chucker wrote:not 1 but 2 lava lamps
...if you count the one that is a reflection.
By flybug.pa.
I like the tepee. if I had an acre I would grow weed. I guess that would be a smoke tepee then.
By Spicytuna
When your kids are old enough to where you can slave drive them, you can be like my dad and start a choose and cut Christmas Tree farm. Three boys as labor buy the trees for $.10 and sell them for $15-20. Easy money right before Christmas.
By Average Joe
I received these beautiful photographs from vaku yesterday. My photo of them does not do them justice.

Thank you so much for sending them.
P1310026.JPG
P1310026.JPG (208.87 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
P1310025.JPG
P1310025.JPG (201.31 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
I'm saving the box these came in as well.

People are beginning to think I got fired and that someone new has taken my office.
By D-nymph
You're setting a dangerous precedent, certainly RAFFA dick drawings will be next. Then what? :cool
By root wad
Found a home for a few prized Drakian items in what is finally my new room for fly ties. A work in progress. And I tied a fly today for the first time in about a year. It shows.
Attachments:
IMG_3994.jpg
IMG_3994.jpg (210.46 KiB) Viewed 974 times
IMG_3989.jpg
IMG_3989.jpg (186.68 KiB) Viewed 974 times
By wovenstonefly
Damn Root, glad to see you made it back to the vise. One of these days I might actually send your flies... I had temporarily forgot about the art piece, it looks good there.
By SLSS
I think this would allow the time allotted to be concentrated on drinking while the construction…. inflated.

By CarelessEthiopian
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Is it legal to transport legally harvested waterfowl feathers across state lines? Specifically through an airport?
It took me a fucking month and a half to get my hands on some borax for the wings I brought back. I was starting to think it didn't exist. Persistence paid off.

Bonus: I found a duck louse. Fuckers are huge.
By CarelessEthiopian
Help me again, please, fellas.

I have finally caught up to most 8 year old girls and gotten a smart phone (it's of the i variety). I'm app shopping and I have no idea what's out there. I bet you guys have some cool ones. Will you enlighten me?

Pertinent genres are fishing (usually avec flies), skiing on snow both downhill and XC, floating rivers, learning tides eventually, taking pictures, boobs, weather, my dog, being a daddy, quitting smoking (been almost 3 weeks!), driving in my car, butts, and other stuff I will think of later.

Any suggestions?

As always, thank you.

With only 1 post and no BPP in that post you're […]

My Pillow Guy may be running for Governor in the[…]

The Kids Are Alright - TR

Ironman to son: Hold my other beer. :cool

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine