All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Isn't that usually caused by having too thin a leader/tippett on too big a fly?
FOR SALE:
bridge.jpg
bridge.jpg (95.08 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
How do you determine which side of the river each one is designed for? Clockwise twist or counter? If they come with a buff, a matching hoodie and the absolute inability to complete a sentence without calling everyone "Dude" it may well win best of show.
us trout weenies sometimes attach them to a furled leader. however this could be groundbreaking.
By SOBF
How do you determine which side of the river each one is designed for? Clockwise twist or counter? If they come with a buff, a matching hoodie and the absolute inability to complete a sentence without calling everyone "Dude" it may well win best of show.
I dropped the anchor while rowing and threatened to throw a passenger(friend) into the water if he referred to me as "dude" one more time.The next couple miles were nice and quiet.
I do not respond to pms

Thanks for letting everyone know?

Luau 2020

Yeah, I am out. 58D95F98-0E03-45E5-A644-E74D695[…]

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine