Nothing Special-Tr

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

Re: Nothing Special-Tr

Post by austrotard » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:11 am

Socks wrote: and American honey in way to easy to drink
obliviously.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 am

really good stuff Socks
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 am

There's nothing not special about that.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Chidester

Post by Chidester » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:58 am

Great weekend with some great guys. I was glad to be part of it. As Socks said I dropped the ball Saturday morning, but i THINK I had a good reason. Worked Friday night and surprisingly no one blew off their hand or shoved bottle rockets up their ass or any such nonsense. Actually got some sleep and was awoken by a call from a buddy Saturday AM. We chased some of these
And then these guys showed up
Sorry for the poor quality cell phone pics. We caught three more that size, but the phone died.

Met up with Fud and Socks later that evening and after a midnight ride to the land of toothies, we put in two days of hard fishing but none came to the boat. I missed an opportunity late in the float Sunday evening..........i suck. The rest is per the author of this report. Great weekend

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:07 am

Yes sir, that is mighty fine.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:29 am

Well shit! It's good to see trouts being caught this side of town this time of year. Something special about Chidester n his damn oversize fishes. Well played lads!
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum