The Duck Hunters

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
The Wave

The Duck Hunters

Post by The Wave » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 am

Are going to be out terrorizing the fisherman this weekend in Florida! Hiding in the bushes, and screaming at ya when you float in too close. It's that time of year again!
The library is too full and life is too short to struggle through a book.

~LHD

The Wave

Re: The Duck Hunters

Post by The Wave » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Soooooooo.......no one knows what I'm talking about? Does anyone here fish?
The library is too full and life is too short to struggle through a book.

~LHD

mwk

Post by mwk » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm lucky enough to have birds work in close enough to shoot
Everytime some dumbass hangs around my dekes too long

Shufisher

Post by Shufisher » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Duck hunters...it is the drake.
My shit stinks like a 3rd world country, but dammit, if I'm in Hood River, I'm not drinking Ranier! The Wandering Blues

jumpshooter

Post by jumpshooter » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:23 pm

There are two season where I live, duck season and fishing. I live 5 minutes from one of the best steelhead rivers in Ca, but that is duck season.

southernstrain

Post by southernstrain » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 am

Somehow with all the s.fla hipsters posting about hunting non stop for the past 2 months I forgot.

Thanks for the heads up.

I will be at the sandbar with the wife on sunday now if anyone wants to join. Cheap rum and cokes are on the boat, grab yourself one and find a good sandy spot to sit

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 am

Chicken season has also started. Watch out for inbound chickens when you are out there fishing.

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:58 am

Never forget the two years I lived on Chickamauga Lake. Duck season was 30 days back then, and I hunted the lake. "Hate" is the only word I can use for the way I felt about fishermen for that 30 days. First sentence was a polite, "would you mind fishing somewhere on this 100,000 acre lake besides my decoys?" The reply would be, "I'm in a tournament." I'd usually follow with something like, "I don't give a fuck about your fucking tournament mother fucker. When the next jack flies through these decoys, you're Kevin VanDam wannabe ass is going to be full of lead fours! If you fucking live through the accidental shooting, it will be the most painful boat ride back to weigh-in you've ever fucking experienced."
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 pm

fuck off douchebag. take your ducksuckin post and gtfo. :coffee

http://www.drakemag.com/message-boards/ ... =1&t=19945

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Upsetter wrote:fuck off douchebag. take your ducksuckin post and gtfo. :coffee

Thanks for pointing this out, Up. I apologize for replying to this clown. Hopefully a FL teal hunter will deal with him.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

DeShootnestGent'man

Post by DeShootnestGent'man » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Muddled Duck wrote:
Upsetter wrote:fuck off douchebag. take your ducksuckin post and gtfo. :coffee

Thanks for pointing this out, Up. I apologize for replying to this clown. Hopefully a FL teal hunter will deal with him.
Ho'ace's take on this subject would be riotous, don't you think, Mudd? Picture him properly fortified on, "Brooklyn Handicap" telling some unsuspecting, cork & poler that Beaver Dam is a private lake and that he best vacate the waters post haste. All of course recounted in, Mr. Nash's, uncanny imitation of the formers dialect.

:cool
"We old farts meet on Tuesdays for bacchi ball and whores. Bring a shotgun."- G.P.

RonRatliff

Post by RonRatliff » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Nope no problems here, season ends Sunday. If your smart enuf to figure out that they will be off the water by 10 you'll be ok. If your dumb enuff to pole in their decoys you'll be shot....simple math lol