My Intro

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fatman

Re: My Intro

Post by fatman » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Ken Shog wrote: I'm just helping out a fellow noob
Fuck off, Ken. you aren't a "noob". you're a skidmark.

And take that cumstain The Wave with you...
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:07 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:I usually drop em in the grass and the fish out another cast or two while I wait for them to get tired enough to hold still- that way you can actually tell how long they are against the rod.
What if you snag another one while you're doing that?

Why not jus have a smoke, drink a beer, set up the tripod, rub one out, clean your lenses, take a piss, re-rig your gear, pick some boogers...

Lot's of other productive ways to while away that time without risking having two fish flopping around on the grass simultaneously.

JT, you're ethics here are questionable.

Having more than one fish flopping around on the grass is not cool dude.

Not cool.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:08 am

I keep a stringer on my belt. I just hook up any secondary fish to it while I wait. Sometimes- if the fishings a hot- ill just hook em all up to the stringer and then take pictures one a a time at the end if the day. That works pretty well. They're pretty tires out after a day of fishing and you can pretty much just take your shot right away, and don't have to keep them out of the water so long.

Sportsmanship and ethics are pretty much the definitive traits from which my character is made.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Ken Shog

Post by Ken Shog » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:55 am

fatman wrote:Fuck off, Ken. you aren't a "noob". you're a skidmark.

See X Caddis, this guy is following rule #1.

And Fatman, I'm not fighting your battles for you. You want The Wave to leave, you deal with it.

But because I like you, I will give you a Protip. You can start by posting in his thread and tell him that you don't want him here. If he fights back and tells you to go fuck yourself, you probably do want him here. If he leaves and never comes back, you were correct and he did not belong anyway.

marlo

Post by marlo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:04 am

AftonAngler wrote:Got a 10wt?
It'd be a lot cooler if you did
Here's hoping that we teach our children well...
And just maybe...to give those responsible a good kick in the fuck...
-CC

The Wave

Post by The Wave » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Ken Shog wrote:
fatman wrote:Fuck off, Ken. you aren't a "noob". you're a skidmark.

See X Caddis, this guy is following rule #1.

And Fatman, I'm not fighting your battles for you. You want The Wave to leave, you deal with it.

But because I like you, I will give you a Protip. You can start by posting in his thread and tell him that you don't want him here. If he fights back and tells you to go fuck yourself, you probably do want him here. If he leaves and never comes back, you were correct and he did not belong anyway.

Ken's right Fatass.....If you don't like me, say something in my thread. Tell me whatever you want....

Thing is, like my old threads which are fucking hilarious (they're worth a search and a read), you'll just end up feeling stupid by the time I'm done with you.
The library is too full and life is too short to struggle through a book.

~LHD

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:32 pm

dear mister wave. the old guard collective does not respond to your thread. happy. new. year.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

The Wave

Post by The Wave » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm

10-4 flybug

The old guard collective can kiss my ass.....happy new year to you!

~LHD

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 pm

The Wave wrote: you'll just end up feeling stupid by the time I'm done with you.
Your sig line would indicate otherwise...
:coffee :coffee

The Wave

Post by The Wave » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 am

ChaseChrome wrote:
The Wave wrote: you'll just end up feeling stupid by the time I'm done with you.

Are you fucking retarded? That's the same as someone reading your signature line, and believing Steven Wright actually went fishing with Dali, who caught every other fish with a dotted line.

Or are you so fucking dumb, that you believe everyone's signature but yours should be taken literally?

Sometimes you Drake members are so stupid I am authentically surprised. And that's aside from you giddy weirdoes getting all excited from catching bait-sized fish out of your backyard streams with $1,000 equipment.

~LHD

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:09 am

Why did you build a nice table and then fuck it up with corporate logos?

Delicious and duck do not belong together, ever.

Fish on grass is auto fail.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:02 pm

The Wave wrote:
ChaseChrome wrote:

Are you fucking retarded? That's the same as someone reading your signature line, and believing Steven Wright actually went fishing with Dali, who caught every other fish with a dotted line.

Or are you so fucking dumb, that you believe everyone's signature but yours should be taken literally?

Sometimes you Drake members are so stupid I am authentically surprised. And that's aside from you giddy weirdoes getting all excited from catching bait-sized fish out of your backyard streams with $1,000 equipment.
Dude, your erudition and intellectual prowess (as you implied) is certainly awe inspiring...

I feel ill equipped to spar with that adamantine rhetoric of yours...

carry on...

Or rather fuck off and DIAF