My Intro

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ajax

Re: My Intro

Post by Ajax » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 pm

First time I've ever seen the word 'adamantine' used on a FF site, or anywhere else for that matter. It kinda fucked me up.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Ajax wrote:First time I've ever seen the word 'adamantine' used on a FF site, or anywhere else for that matter. It kinda fucked me up.
Watch more X-Men.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Adams

Post by Adams » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Jeebus Ajax, how old are you? I'd have thought you remembered the dude. . . this is AdamAntine, isn't it?
http://youtu.be/4B2a6l6wM2k[/youtube]
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Delicious and duck do not belong together, ever.
That is just fucking false. I had some duck breast wrapped with bacon and grilled that was delicious. So was the goose,grouse and woodcock.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:40 am

bump
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa