kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Fucker. I still owe on Lurgee's bass bug swap.

In. And late already.
In, please?
Woolybug25 wrote:The better question is to whom may I confer on getting "Year of The Muddler" stickers made?

This is a must. A dire situation, if you will.
Vistaprint and PBR

I'll take a spot if there's room. I've never fished (or tied) a muddler.
DizzyDean wrote:If there's any spots left, I'd be down to play.
Of course.

If heero allows, I would think a little bushier head would make this a mini muddler, no?

ironman wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:The better question is to whom may I confer on getting "Year of The Muddler" stickers made?

Vistaprint and PBR

They shall take fish on the D. I can see it now.
Woolybug25 wrote:
ironman wrote:

Vistaprint and PBR

They shall take fish on the D. I can see it now.
It was a painful discovery: looking back this year, aside from the State College trip and RustBelt, I'm a one system, one trick pony. That must change. And the muddler must be given it's due.
jessnuts wrote:Jeez, can't a guy sleep in on a Sunday and not miss a thing like this?? I'd like to be in. I think you need an even number for a swap anyway.
You actually need an odd number if you want to tie an even number of flies (you don't get one of your own back).

You're the official pinch hitter if anyone drops though. Or if everyone revolts and wants more tyers.
RIP Croaker.

Here's to Croaker. RIP dude.

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Your flyties look great. Way to go. We have the […]

UV stuff

Just got some uv stuff in the other day. Was putt[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

3/25/2021 60 clouds turning to drizzle to dow[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine