kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Lando
I should give this guy Ricky Bobby's cell phone............chances are better he'd pick up for this tool than my calls. Too bad there isn't a CCG site or something............and isn't that a redfish fly? You can't catch a bonefish with that shit.
By LA Fly Guy
Badger wrote: It has some kind of gold/tan reflective material embedded in it.

Badger
That would be glitter. Just sayin'
By ak_powder_monkey
you must be really dumb.

Thats not a hard fly to tie. Think about how to do it for like 3 seconds.

Maybe also google "tying a spoon fly"

Also

Never post on this board again.

goodbye
By Redchaser
Ruddy Duck wrote:Glitter.

Sounds exotic.
Ruddy and I hold the secret to how to tie such a spoon fly, we will not however share it with this wanker. Fuck off we're full.
By LA Fly Guy
Redchaser wrote:
Ruddy Duck wrote:Glitter.

Sounds exotic.
Ruddy and I hold the secret to how to tie such a spoon fly, we will not however share it with this wanker. Fuck off we're full.
Although Ruddy has been tying for 20 some odd years, its not all that evident. I seriously doubt he can pull one off - or at least have any two the same. Just sayin' :coffee
By Stovetop
Lando wrote:I should give this guy Ricky Bobby's cell phone............chances are better he'd pick up for this tool than my calls. Too bad there isn't a CCG site or something............and isn't that a redfish fly? You can't catch a bonefish with that shit.
Yeah...no shit. I left them/him two phone messages and four emails in a six month period for some of his defective fucking lights in which I was never reimbursed. Sent the lights back to him and everything. No call back. No email. No correspondence. I promote your product and then get fucked in the ass. Sweet! I wanna fish with that guy!
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Chief Katie https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

Embedding Info

ok, boomers.

Widespread Panic SUCKS

at least they can read.

come hell or high water tr

am I the only one that now sees a bunch of broken […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine