Heero's Great Muddler Swap - Year of The Muddler

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Woolybug25

Re: Heero's Great Muddler Swap - Year of The Muddler

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Any update, dudes?

heero has not tied any muddlers. This is unacceptable and his penchant for laziness is becoming exhausting.

It's almost 40 degrees today. Thinking about going and swinging a muddler through my home pool in heero's honor... on a skagit. :coffee
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:49 pm

I got FredA's box (my box returned) yesterday. Actually, it was probably a couple days ago that it arrived but I hadnt checked the mailbox in quite a while. Boy is it ever filled with nice things. Ill have to take a picture to show you guys in a bit.

Thanks, Fred! I owe you one.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I got FredA's box (my box returned) yesterday. Actually, it was probably a couple days ago that it arrived but I hadnt checked the mailbox in quite a while. Boy is it ever filled with nice things. Ill have to take a picture to show you guys in a bit.

Thanks, Fred! I owe you one.
You should do the decent thing and repay his kindness by getting your flies in on time and not holding up the swap he's in...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

FredA

Post by FredA » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Hah. When are these due? Err, I mean when are you goin fishin bug? My goal is to ship out Monday. And there will be an extra special coozie in there for the last fuck to get their flies in.

Glad you like that A.D.D. mess o smallie/salmon flies heero.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:58 pm

I just finished drawing one, so I'm a little tired of them at the moment. I'll start in a week or so. maybe.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Tying em in beautiful sunny Ferndale.
27* Seppo doesn't cut it for me as fishing weather anymore.

Can't believe how scared I was of spinning Deer Hair.
It ain't that hard.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:44 am

FredA wrote:Hah. When are these due? Err, I mean when are you goin fishin bug? My goal is to ship out Monday. And there will be an extra special coozie in there for the last fuck to get their flies in.
March 31st. So normal dudes like you that's plenty of time.

But for priss sherbert-eaters like heero, I must constantly stay on him. Otherwise, the 31st will pass and heero will still be in his back yard lighting sky lanterns and sketching birds. Completely forgetting about our muddler dilemma.

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Whence next ye find yourself upon a western Irish lough drifting about on a wooden boat hoping for a pull from a salmon or sea trout ye might say to yourself, "Self, Im really glad I was in that swap with Heero for there be a fish tugging upon my muddled Claret Bumble".

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:05 pm

are those shrimp?
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:41 pm

No, they are just muddlers.

jessnuts

Post by jessnuts » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Image
Like.

I sat down with a fresh tin and a some new tunes last night. Steps 1 through 4 of 7 are done for all 13 of 'em. With this shitty picture, it's kind of like a blurry sneak preview or something.

The River is Why.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:59 am

Nice flies fellas. (even heero) :cool

@jessnuts - Is that a cigar box with muddlers designs printed on the front of it? MUST HAVE.