Hey Nemo

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
yard4sale

Hey Nemo

Post by yard4sale » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:47 pm

FUCK YOU!

Really? Are you that hard up for cash? How much money do you get by ruining this place with the fucking ads between posts? I hope its a lot because you just killed any fish Karma you had.

Haven't bought a mag since you started pimping pay for play shit, now this. Wow, just fucking wow.

Maybe your sponsor haven't noticed but the post count has been total shit the last year or two. I hope you give half the proceeds to Mitch since half the posts are his.

un-fucking-believable....

I remember when the first ad popped up on the sidebar. No big deal everybody said. Then it was ads at the bottom. Now this? I haven't seen another board with half the shit fucking ads. No clue why you think this is going to work.

Funny part is I was feeling bad about a lack of TRs lately and started taking pics for one I have next week. Maybe I'll link to it on another site. No fucking way I help these ad companies by posting a good TR here ever again.

If anybody needs me I'll be at washington fly fishing which has become a lot like what this place used to be.

Just fucking sad. What a money grabbing douche bag you must be. Maybe now you can actually pay the photogs for the pics you "bought" from them but just forgot to pay up on?
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

dunk

Re: Hey Nemo

Post by dunk » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Nice - That will certainly help...

Is he pitching tampons and hemorrhoid creme for the really big bucks? they pay very well

I haven't' seen the ads yet. An ad blocker is about 3 clicks away. Somebody posted one a the top of the page - so easy my avatard could do it...
You can''t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Frank Zappa

Crick Addict

Post by Crick Addict » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:08 pm

I'm sure when G&G finishes the "upgrade", everything will be groovy.
Ohhhhh.....nevermind.
"fuck hippie beer!" Kyle

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Don't anybody tell him the rag went up two bills......
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Jed

Post by Jed » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Yeah, the ads suck. I mean what the actual fuck do you think this place is, anyway. I'd rather you double the fee to post here that have all these ads. Wait, I don't pay anything so who am I to whine about this.

I think it works like this. Nemo owns it, he can do what he wants. We don't like it, we can go elsewhere, or not.

On the third hand, these ads really do suck balls.

jed

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Yard,

I get the feeling you're holding something back man.

Stop with the innuendo already and just lay it all out there.

How do you really feel about it?
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

DayTripper

Post by DayTripper » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Don't blame nemo for trying to profit from his business, blame yourselves for being boring.

The fact that companies feels safe enough to advertise between posts is a testament to the weak ass content posted here- fuck, its almost not even worth lurking anymore. Its like watching Friends reruns. Reruns can be good, but c'mon, you guys can do better than Friends.

This place has too much ego. Too much clique. Too many reach arounds. Too much effort trying to make it look effortless.

Now go die in a fire.
walrus.jpg
walrus.jpg (217.85 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
BlueShivacopy.jpg
BlueShivacopy.jpg (240.61 KiB) Viewed 1771 times

The Wandering Blues

Post by The Wandering Blues » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Only he ain't funding the boat. It's the midget hookers and feed for the donkeys that adds up.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South

Junior©

Post by Junior© » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 pm

DayTripper wrote:
Now go die in a fire.
walrus.jpg
BlueShivacopy.jpg
DayTripper {not WB} I think my clique might be showing, but you forgot trains. And lamp. And knife-fighting monkeys.

Jr. :smile :cool
Last edited by Junior© on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TX.

Post by TX. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:53 pm

The knife fighting monkeys are under octopussy.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

TX.

Post by TX. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Hi Jed!
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

K_P

Post by K_P » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Adblock Plus.

Seriously. It's easy and all the ads go away.

As for Nemo, somebody's paying the bill for this place, and it ain't me, so--"thank you."

KP