Rooster Swap

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
Woolybug25

Re: Rooster Swap

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Hogleg wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Wow... only 9 dudes and almost 2 years. That's impressive.
I'm confident we can make it 3 years.

At least.

What the general board doesn't know is that I actually went rooster fishing pretty near the original deadline for this swap. I'd sent my flies in on time but the rest of it wasn't panning out so good. So F. Bab, Bears Fan, South Strain, Crabbie (and maybe someone else?) sent me flies for the trip.

So that was cool.

And notable I reckon.
Now, if that ain't drakian, I don't know what is...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Gentlemen.

You're patience with my complete and total shitshow is noted, appreciated, and will be repaid in full.

Fresh back from the East Cape, and some successes were had in very tough conditions. New patterns fished, and a few got good feedback and some eats. I will add them to my swap pile, as well as some others.

More to come. Thank you again for waiting 16 years for your flies. I will do my best to style each of you out, and say thanks.

:cool
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be fucking wrong

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:12 pm

F.Babar wrote:Gentlemen.

You're patience with my complete and total shitshow is noted, appreciated, and will be repaid in full.

Fresh back from the East Cape, and some successes were had in very tough conditions. New patterns fished, and a few got good feedback and some eats. I will add them to my swap pile, as well as some others.

More to come. Thank you again for waiting 16 years for your flies. I will do my best to style each of you out, and say thanks.

:cool
[:/huge boner emoticon thingy]
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

DizzyDean

Post by DizzyDean » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:01 am

any word on this
my blog from the Sierras

http://rustyhooks.wordpress.com

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:47 pm

How's this one coming along then?
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Flyonlife

Post by Flyonlife » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:19 pm

I'm in if this thing is still live?
Man, I thought I gave you some good advice as well as an "easy out". But now, I feel like I said "that chick is hot...', and it turned out she was a tranny... - VTNZ to AKPM

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 am

Gents.

I have zero excuses for my slack ass, except the insanity of life.

I do have something for each of you to say thanks for your patience however

Please PM me your name and mailing addresses again and I will get the goods shipped!

Happy Gallo Hunting!

Tailer

Post by Tailer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Ahhh, teh Suck...
if you break into my car, I'll go knock a granny on the head - 2Fish

DizzyDean

Post by DizzyDean » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Year 3 annual checkup
my blog from the Sierras

http://rustyhooks.wordpress.com

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:46 am

Mr Don should join this swap :wink

Adams, if you haven't finished yours for this we're booting you out of the smalljaw swap :smile
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:48 pm

F.Babar wrote:and only flies that have ben successful for you.

No pulling patterns out of your ass that you "think" might work...already have plenty of those from my own field work failures.
:cheer

You folks better tie good shit, Babar ain't got time to be fishing your weak untested patterns, you suckers.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:39 pm

I'm a massively slack ass loser. Clearly. And I have come to throw myself upon the sword.......again.

Longest swap in history I think?.... :vomit Beyond Lame.

Life threw me a few massive and wild ass curveballs a few years back, and in the process, due to chaos beyond my control... the entire contents of the swap were...lost. wtf? holy shit. how could this happen? no bueno.

Inexcusable and hard to explain, short of reiterating....I suck. I suck. I suck. Yes, it's very true.

To make thing's right here...I have a special gift for each of you. However...I need your personal shipping info again if you want to receive said care package. Hopefully you will not be disappointed further. You probably will, but what the hell....I'm trying to make amends the best I can.

DM me with your info and I will get a box out to each of you.

to recap....I suck.