Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Kolledog wrote:New to this forum. Not new to the magazine.

I buy and sell lots of audio/stereo equipment and I got this rod as part of a large trade with a few amplifiers and speakers.

I'm more of a trout guy and love my Winston TMF and a few other old Winston IM6 rods.

I don't think this Winston XDLT 9 ft. 9 wt rod has ever been fished. Appears unused. Perfect condition. No nicks or dings other than a small dent in the cork.

I'd like 250 bux for this rod or a trade for another high-quality trout rod or large-arbor reel for 4-6 weight line. What I'd really like is a pair of new Patagonia size 12 foot tractor wading boots.

LMK what you got...

Send me your email, and I'll send you more pix

Thank you.
Throw in a pristine Pioneer SX-1980 and you've got a deal. Otherwise fuck right off.
Sorry, the rod sold to my UPS delivery person for $35.
She agreed to shovel my snow for the rest of the winter and lick the dog whenever it got itchy.
I think we all made out, especially the dog.
However, I will keep this site in mind whenever I have a fly rod to sell and want to get some abuse from a bunch of lunchbags
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 1.12.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 1.12.42 PM.png (468.52 KiB) Viewed 1731 times

I cannae believe you cunts let me back in. wanna […]

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

mini jammer

tsk. maaan... I thought this was about peebs. […]

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine