wtf are you lot going to do...

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by MTgrayling » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:32 am

cock size, seriously. .. so fucking classy is this donald drumpf.

"We're gonna have such great...."

That person can sell lies, hate, madness and war crimes. It is a talent, of sorts...a pathologic talent.

Scary crazy. Crazy scary.

If you gild a piece of shit, what you get is gold colored feces...
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Wholetmygoatsout

Post by Wholetmygoatsout » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:47 pm

MTgrayling wrote:
yard4sale wrote:
Perhaps the plan is to turn our country into such a shithole nobody would move here? Cunning....
The rest of the world is going to fence us in.

This reality show is actually some serious shit.

That wold explain how he gets them to pay for it. :bomb
"..I made my living on here drawing dicks for the last 4+ years". RFA

"Sometimes you are the dog, sometimes you are the tree". Mario Gotze

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:19 pm

austrotard wrote:
Upsetter wrote:
austrotard wrote:I'd consider immigrating.
It's emigrate. Immigrating is what all the mexicants are doing illegally, one of the reasons trump is headed to the the White House. That'll be $5.
http://settlement.org/ontario/immigrati ... o-ontario/

tenner, bish.

once bitten, me.
cause I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or not...to emigrate is to leave a country...what the whiners are threatening to do...to immigrate is to enter a country. You emigrate from and you immigrate to. So who owes who..I've forgotten

Or wait...did I misunderstand and you're so enamoured of the Donald that you plan to immigrate to seppoland yourself? Cause that would be swell. Talented hard working contractors who can handle myriad regs and speak Engrish to is just what we need more of. No foolin. Don't matter if you wear tweed even.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:41 pm

I'm just wondering which kardashian he chooses for VP. Does he take the popular route with Kim and that champagne ass? Does he try and grab some dem votes with brucelyn? Safe bet would be khloe.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 am

Oh man....to follow Upsetter....our resident native american's logic:

America: It's foundation is built on a country of whiners.....

Or is there some arbitrary time limit historically speaking to suit ones rationale?

Things are so stuffed in Seppovia, the not so long shot is Trump wins nomination, takes a "moderate" like Christie or even a Kasinich (the debate of whether they are truly moderate is another topic)as VP cuz he wouldn't know how to lead a boy scout troop( though the cock talk is a start) let alone the rules of operating a gubmint , so he needs the inside help. He's said as much..."I'd pick a political insider..." (Ironic since his platform is cater to the Upsetters and Plows and their distaste for DC as usual...Trump showed his true hand, word of warning to those who think gubmint should be run as bidness)

...then two things happen: He gets nominated and goes waaaaay back to the left (he's already doing that in the last week on some topics) to try and win national....and says to all the reality show mericans..."I'm not listening to all those uneducated poors (Nevada win: "I love the poors") and idealogues....I just needed you racist intolerant twats to help me get nomination....."

And/Or: He gets elected thru above, and he gets impeached by a bi-partisan congress within 1 year of taking office....likely for colluding while in office to give Christie his own "trump pizza chain" in Christie's living room.... :coffee
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:26 am

VTNZ wrote:
America: It's foundation is built on a country of whiners.....

I don't see why I'm the only twat that pays for seppo vets.

$5.

learn good grammer, help a vet a fiver at a time.
win/win.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:15 am

I don't think Trump would have the momentum he does if the fucking democrats would put up any reasonable candidate. Hillary is viewed as the entrenched establishment and Bernie is old and sort of fucked in the head.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:29 am

"The values that make this country great..." and so goes the love it or leave it "rationale" (avec sneer quotes)
while...
32% of your children live in poverty and go hungry every day...(fact)

What "values" would those be exactly...?

ead

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:22 am

ChaseChrome wrote:"The values that make this country great..." and so goes the love it or leave it "rationale" (avec sneer quotes)
while...
32% of your children live in poverty and go hungry every day...(fact)

What "values" would those be exactly...?

ead
We take care of our rich... 'cause it is possible that someday they could create a job.

Values man, it's all about the value.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

rampant

Post by rampant » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:36 pm

I am not into politics at all, let alone those who are not in my ability to alter, but when I was in BC last Sept and Root & Randall D mentioned the up coming shit show you are electing I had no idea that this would be a very real possibility. I hate to think of the consequences for the rest of the world. When Bush was elected for the second time, I shook my head with amazement, after the hornets nest Bush snr handled so delicately, junior brings the shit in major volumes.
Next year is one to look forward to :cool. Thank ya'll

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Neither party can put up any reasonable candidates. None of them. It's a fucking joke.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 pm

[quote="austrotard"
you lot will officially be the laughing stock of the modern western world.
[/quote]

Wait.

I thought we already were.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG