Bernie's 2014 Taxes

Spudnik

Re: Bernie's 2014 Taxes

Post by Spudnik » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:51 pm

No doubt, there are many well-documented gripes with money (most notably "the more money we come upon, the more problems we see").

Unfortunately, the leader of the free world (who is going to be Donald Trump, which I find hysterical) should acknowledge the fact that a significant majority of Americans tend to agree that having more money is better than having less money.

But, it's a moot point. Bernie is done. He's laying off hundreds of staffers as I right this, mostly because he has discovered the major gripe associated with other people's money - it always runs out.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Write on college boy...

[some bitch is gonna want $5 seppo]
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:47 pm

fuck, are youse guys still doing this?

go trump.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Mad_Mike

Post by Mad_Mike » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:25 am

I live a simple life.. and i've done way more to expand my fishing knowledge and experiences than I have my retirement portfolio.. but I do enjoy being able to go to the grocery store, or farmers market and not worry about how much money I have in my pocket, only what I want to buy and eat.. I like having the expendable income to buy toys for fishing and hunting which in turn expand my reach to explore and experience the world around me.. I also work very hard to make that money (though i've chosen a profession that still allows me plenty of off time).. and I know that one day I won't be able to work as hard as I do now, and that money that keeps on rolling in now, will eventually stop.. When that day comes I'd like to know I have some stashed away to allow me to keep living the life I want, and doing the things I like to do... and when I need a doctor I like the thought of paying my own bills... it's not someone elses fault the way I treat my body, and when it starts breaking down, its not their responsibility to fix me... Though in this great country they would..

I pride myself on self reliance.. I know how to fish, hunt, kill, grow, clean, store and prepare my own food.. I can fix alot of shit on my house, cars, boats, and other gear without taking it to a mechanic.. I Like standing on my own two feet... I look at money in those same terms... Unless the zombies rise up, the lord comes back, or we get nuked.. money is gonna be needed..

So with all that said.. I applaud your free nature MT, and think we would get along splendidly.... but I think completely disregarding smart money habits and fiscal responsibility is dangerous for everyone....

'merica..
Mad Mike
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. - Hemingway

Leonardo DiCaprio wins at life! - Row vs. Wade

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 am

you're spiralling.

please... let me explain.

you want to keep your money because you've earned it. it yours.
you've earned it from selling your sweat and/or your knowledge.
as your sweat and/or knowledge becomes more in demand you will demand more money because you can.
eventually your sweat will cease with ability and your knowledge will wane with age.
eventually you will need help with your health.
and you will not be able to afford it. why?
because the sweat and/or knowledge of the people who can help you will demand more money because they can.

if you don't see a major hole in your 'merka theory you soon will, mate.

united states of america!
''half of us cannot be wrong.''

go trump.

-mtice

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:42 am

Mad_Mike wrote:
I pride myself on self reliance.. I know how to fish, hunt, kill, grow, clean, store and prepare my own food.. I can fix alot of shit on my house, cars, boats, and other gear without taking it to a mechanic.. I Like standing on my own two feet... I look at money in those same terms... Unless the zombies rise up, the lord comes back, or we get nuked.. money is gonna be needed..

So with all that said.. I applaud your free nature MT, and think we would get along splendidly.... but I think completely disregarding smart money habits and fiscal responsibility is dangerous for everyone....

'merica..
I get it, the big picture, really I do. The big picture is brutal and overwhelming.

My future is now. Which is a brighter way of saying I see no future, for myself or our current deeply fucked sadistic me me me version of capitalism. Thankfully I use condoms so my choices only affect me, not the titanic anchor weight of family.

Lets hope the mayans were just off by a few years.

:cool Eat drink and be merry...

Let there be HIGH water!

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:54 am

MTgrayling wrote: Thankfully I use condoms so my choices only affect me, not the titanic anchor weight of family.

If your view of family is that it's a burden, then it's good that you don't have one. A responsibility? yes, a burden? no
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 am

you should've had two, red.

seriously... they're like cats at four in the morning.
but I make you right... they're more like a dull pain in the ass.

just don't tell them I said this or they'll turn on me... like ten years too early.

bishes.

-mtice

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Nobody wants trump. Really, deep down, nobody thinks he's going to do a good job.

People just want to blow up the system. We don't want another Clinton, another Bush, or another community organizer. So just blow the whole fucking thing up.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

MTgrayling

Post by MTgrayling » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Redchaser wrote:
MTgrayling wrote: Thankfully I use condoms so my choices only affect me, not the titanic anchor weight of family.

If your view of family is that it's a burden, then it's good that you don't have one. A responsibility? yes, a burden? no
if the other 85% of people that shouldn't have kids wouldn't...

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a ... ly/480444/

... it's a great thing to witness the earth fighting back. Go zika!

Let there be HIGH water!

MTgrayling

Post by MTgrayling » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Spudnik wrote:Nobody wants trump. Really, deep down, nobody thinks he's going to do a good job.

People just want to blow up the system. We don't want another Clinton, another Bush, or another community organizer. So just blow the whole fucking thing up.
^^this^^^

Sometimes you just gotta hit rock bottom, although there really are people that lime that douche. I've met a few, seriously.

donnie would be entertaining as we dig that hole deeper. That's something.

Let there be HIGH water!

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:17 pm

"America first..." DT
Sounds like the blood and earth mentality of the 30's promulgated by Adolph...after the empire...what exactly???
:vomit