kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By D-nymph
Guys, you all should blow that Adams guy off & just send me the flies you were going to send him. Thanks!
By overbrook
D-nymph wrote:Guys, you all should blow that Adams guy off & just send me the flies you were going to send him. Thanks!

That horrible thing called life may have intervened....hell I've been fishing one time in over a year and used a spinning rod that day so it doesn't matter to me....the rest of ya'll might wanna fish them before next summer though. I am looking forward to seeing the goods....and who knows...I might actually get out again this year. :coffee
By pxatim
Still... nothing... from Adams.

If no word by Friday these are going in the mail. You can have one of your own flies back, or get an extra of someone else's. I don't really care.

Thoughts?
By Woolybug25
I think you should mix and match. Nobody wants their own fly back, I would rather have two of somebody else's pattern. Preferably two of Glista's bugs. *snort*
By kish
The swapmeister should keep the extras for his troubles.
By pbrstreetgang
Timmah - keep them for PHWFF Harrisburg? Use them for a fundraiser down the road or something
By Streamer
pbrstreetgang wrote:Timmah - keep them for PHWFF Harrisburg? Use them for a fundraiser down the road or something
This. I vote this.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
By overbrook
I'm cool with whatever....
I can't count for shit anyhow :coffee

Just get them out before the big fattys....fuck those guys! :smile :smile :smile
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine