brexit, bishes.

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
D-nymph

Re: brexit, bishes.

Post by D-nymph » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Im getting prepared for (and by that I mean tying flies) a trip up to Quebec next month. Its a last minute thing (because I supposed to be raising a chicken right now) so I couldnt find anyone to go with me. Not even Joe. I asked Joe, even.

Checked my phone & it never rang once.

:stupid
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 pm

D-nymph wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Im getting prepared for (and by that I mean tying flies) a trip up to Quebec next month. Its a last minute thing (because I supposed to be raising a chicken right now) so I couldnt find anyone to go with me. Not even Joe. I asked Joe, even.

You're invited Don. Send me a pm if you're serious. My dates are flexible. I mean it.

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
D-nymph wrote:

You're invited Don. Send me a pm if you're serious. My dates are flexible. I mean it.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] did in fact ask me to join him in Quebec, but at the time he wasn't flexible about the dates.

Nor did he conclude the invitation with, "I mean it."

Don must be special.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:21 pm

it takes a certain amount of special to get along with mike.

you either have it or you don't know what I'm on about.
so either way you're in.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 pm

The unwind will be the largest Mongolian Clusterfuck in history if it happens.

Congrats Brits, goodbye UK for a while. Enjoy that goofball London mayor as your new PM.

And there's this from Google: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016 ... /86336834/

You will get the last laugh if Drumpf somehow gets elected here. Hopefully he will continue his downward spiral.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:57 pm

austrotard wrote:things the uk gained from joining the eu:

this is your fucking answer, mate.

the uk is not the country/countries to bail out the rest of europe.
enough is enough.

germany is. and france.
and it serves the fuckers right.
one embraced trying to fuck the world over twice and the other brought cunting africa to dinner.

and the rest of them can rot as well.

burn every fucking 'church' to the ground with the bastards in them.

no offence, bishes.

-mtice

Wholetmygoatsout

Post by Wholetmygoatsout » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:20 am

To paraphrase ..

That Britain has racism embedded deep in its cultural DNA is no surprise. We've heard of slavery and colonialism. To quote Wayne Rodney "Oppression follows logically from exploitation, so as to guarantee the latter".

Racism enabled Britannia to rule those waves. What has been witnessed is a mutation of this gene. There is no imperial might here, but fear and loathing born out of weakness.

What else is the slogan "Take back control" alluding too, if not this ?
"..I made my living on here drawing dicks for the last 4+ years". RFA

"Sometimes you are the dog, sometimes you are the tree". Mario Gotze

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:49 am

Wholetmygoatsout has it right.

Britain joined an economic union for the betterment of all involved which for a while was the largest market in the world and to their benefit. When things got a little shake-y for part of the market, then all of a sudden its not their problem? Itd be no different if New York were saying, 'Mississippi takes more than they put in, we are tired of footing the bill and want out.' (I dont know if thats true or not)

They can do as they please, more power to them, and Im not going to tell them what to do as I am no more British than you are. We can sit outside and make observations, just as they about us or you do about us or whatever, and Id echo Bruiser. Theyre no longer a country of industry and instead are a country of bankers that no longer produce much -- not even anywhere close to enough food for self sufficiency, for one (they import 40% and that number is rising) -- who now wants to go it alone without the benefit of an economic union to cheaply supply what they aint got, which was working quite well for them for quite a while, all while screaming 'IMMIGRANTS!' in some Donald Trumpian fashion. Good luck to them, I say, maybe all those long closed factories and collieries will open back up for them.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:37 am

I'm with Bruce here. Completely ignorant economic decision. The unemployment , GDP and tax implications are going to be enormous. Instead of trying to fix the issues they have with immigration, they took a Trumpian jump off a cliff. They will regret the decision.

Also @heero... If you think this "doesn't effect you". Check your 401k when the markets open tomorrow. Let us know how that looks.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:05 pm

fuck this. behave yourselves.
this isn't tejas trying to secede from the rest of you twats (nor is it w.a. in austria. (same same at mining boom boom time.))... this is a separate country, who'd never embraced the eu$o (name another, banker fuckface) on the aspiration things would get better.

things that were better (in the uk) after the uk joined the eu:

seriously, mate.
fuck you. 52% of 60 million people is figure easy maths.
yeah nah but... how many didn't vote?
how many could read the fucking english ballot?

you would not, in a blind second, suffer the entire americas.
well then again, maybe you would.
but I mean, you're nothing to go by, right? the proof is in the tasting... go on, have a look outside...

but again you lot started all this romantic melting pot bollocks.

so where'd it get you?

now what if I send you an invoice for the damage? are you happy to pay that?

no offence.
and I don't care how you pronounce it.

I'm really looking forward to the next 50 years.

enough is enough.
numbers do not lie, lads.

clean up your own fucking backyards, hey.

-mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:09 pm

disclaimer: I'm kinda jrunk but will be more of a separatist in the morning.

ps. don't tell austria. I kinda like the last stop, cunts.

-mtice

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:10 pm

I have no idea what any of that means, but I'll answer the posed question. What was better for them being in the EU?

1) Favorable access to European markets.

I'll just start with this, as its the broadest point, and one that alone is a reason to not leave or at least wait until more favorable timing.

Losing favorable trade conditions will immediately slow growth, increase costs of goods (tariffs) and drag down employment. There's a reason world markets fell on Friday despite most polling looking favorable for them actually staying.

The better question is what exactly are they gaining? They get to make their own immigration policy? Well, they could have worked on that by negotiating with the EU. They have the capability to drive the opinion of the EU but instead they are just taking their ball and going home and all for the reasoning of... Well... "Reasons".

The decision will have broad rippling effect throughout the world and it wasn't even needed. Tomorrow will be sweet watching my 401k plummet.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com