By Plow
This election cycle has been a real hoot so far! Really sorry we won't see cuban and flowers in the front row, missed opportunity.

It’s neck-and-neck going into the first debate, could be a real barnburner, or maybe not. Let’s hope Lester lets ‘em fight and not cave to drive-by media pressure to “real-time fact check”. If you can’t fact-check ‘em yourself, you’re not presidential material. Drive-bys have throw away what little credibility they had covering for hillary.

If you playing a debate drinking game you’ll be drunk OYA 30 15 minutes in.
Plow wrote:This election cycle has been a real hoot so far! Really sorry we won't see cuban and flowers in the front row, missed opportunity.

It’s neck-and-neck going into the first debate, could be a real barnburner, or maybe not. Let’s hope Lester lets ‘em fight and not cave to drive-by media pressure to “real-time fact check”. If you can’t fact-check ‘em yourself, you’re not presidential material. Drive-bys have throw away what little credibility they had covering for hillary.

If you playing a debate drinking game you’ll be drunk OYA 30 15 minutes in.

Usually when someone is preparing to go on stage you tell them to "Break a Leg", in this instance I'd like to tell them both "Break a Hip"

Redchaser wrote: Usually when someone is preparing to go on stage you tell them to "Break a Leg", in this instance I'd like to tell them both "Break a Hip"

this alone was better than that debate ever could have been
Fishwater wrote:If Trump and Hillary both jumped out of an airplane without parachutes, who would survive?

America
The one carrying a fly line. Guaranteed that fucker will hang up on something on the way down.
are we having fun yet?
Too much. Politics has never been more entertaining or educational.

Almost wish I had male offspring to learn them real good. :Roll Eyes

Go blondie MEN!
Well that was disappointing. I heard nothing in the de-bait that will help us grab more pussy.
catch phrase of 2017 wrote:grab her by the pussy!

Btw: where's our locker room?
ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

w w w. Fakepassportonline.cc - Number one producer[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

alive but shuffling.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine