Sage

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ollie

Re: Sage

Post by Ollie » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:45 am

We have talked about the donations and what you can do give to a fund that you like or Just take your kid or a young boy or girl fishing. in Sage's name.
If your upside down in the ditch you have done something wrong!!

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Ollie wrote:Obituary for Sage Reichle Schoonen... He loved his family and was the best big brother and friend to his little sister Helena. Of course he was hard on Helena and pushed her as any good brother should...
Oh God, I can't imagine how hard this is on her.

I'll gladly mail out books again to help her out if possible, and I'd bet there are plenty of guys nearer y'all that would be happy to fill in for big brother duties if possible.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

K_P

Post by K_P » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:24 pm

My heart aches for you all.

KP

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:51 am

there are so many things wrong with that obituary.

I wish I knew why certain people consider grief private... like it's a badge they earned or something.

well you can't pick your 'family'... but you can sure as bollocks kick them into touch.
if sage was your last tie I'd consider just forgetting the others. let them keep their misery.
and keep it all to themselves. all in the twatting family.

fuck that makes me angry.
and here's what makes me sorry... ryan having piss poor taste in birds.

upon reflection, none of this sounds out of the ordinary.
I felt bad for her last week. she's probably found some crackers way to blame your family.
how bloody typical and boring...

I'm telling you from experience, mate... kick them into touch. in the rearview. last season's black.
you may not feel better but you definitely (definitely) will not feel any worse.

warm regards,
shawn

ps. we'll be having our own little memorial when I arrive in next month. no wuckers.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:06 am

I've been in a state of denial. Perhaps, a part of me knew this thread was bad news and I just didn't have the heart, or courage to open it.

What does one say, that hasn't already been expressed? Everything from disbelief to anger... and hope.

I guess I still don't know what to say, except that I'm sad... just so sad.
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

ironman

Post by ironman » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 am

Condolences. So sad. On all fronts.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

markl

Post by markl » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Wow, not to mention a father in an obit is pretty petty and incredibly selfish - no matter what the mother thought of him.
The level of sad here just multiplies.
God, people. Get a hold of yourselves, lift your head up and put things in perspective.
Condolences again to all the knew him.

Ollie

Post by Ollie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:41 pm

In the two local papers they forgot something really big to us in the obit. His name was "Sage Steven Reichle" and when Ryan was out of the picture they changed his name to Sage Reichle Schoonen that was alright I guess but there was feeling left there. When it come out in the paper it was Sage Schoonen and it did mention Ryan's name but not his DAD and are name in passing. If we don't do it I think our friens are going to put a add in the paper they way it should have been done.

Thanks for letting me blow off steam
If your upside down in the ditch you have done something wrong!!

Crick Addict

Post by Crick Addict » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:10 pm

RIP, Sage. goddammit, too sad
"fuck hippie beer!" Kyle

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Ollie wrote:
Thanks for letting me blow off steam
I think everyone will agree, you can blow steam here whenever you choose & with whatever frequency you wish.

Such a rough story, my condolences.

Best wishes to you.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

No Idea

Post by No Idea » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:33 pm

It's been a long while since I checked in. I wondered to myself about Sage just last week, so I opened this today.

It can't sink in during the time it took to type. Sadness, Anger, hope for peace to those friends he left behind. My heart aches for his sister. Dammit. Be well Ollie, my prayers are to have you all covered in peace, filled with strength, and smiling at memories.

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 pm

It's all been said here.......so I will just say terribly sad news.
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.