This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The Wave
Hey guys, been a while. Any one else anticipating duck season? It' get crazy this time of year, the last few weeks before season starts. In Florida, it wont start until mid November. I'm dying to get back out.
By stillsteamin
As if anyone needed another reason not to live in that shitty, shitty, edifice of shit human culture, humid, piece of shit state.

Relates: Yesterday in the land of cold water
By B.M. Barrelcooker
stillsteamin wrote:As if anyone needed another reason not to live in that shitty, shitty, edifice of shit human culture, humid, piece of shit state.

Relates: Yesterday in the land of cold water

Oh but there are still little known places full of solitude mystery and escape .
Don't be so harsh man. Lots of folks can't get Detroit out of their minds eye.
By CarelessEthiopian
stillsteamin wrote:As if anyone needed another reason not to live in that shitty, shitty, edifice of shit human culture, humid, piece of shit state.
Meanwhile, others have seen the light.

Reference this one, among others:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23153

I'm fairly certain that I will live there someday. Until then I remain in the grasp of cold and endless winters.

At least we have trout. They fight super hard.
By stillsteamin
It ain't so bad. I can appreciate the difference between Miami and what's left of the Everglades ecosystem. Sort of lime Detroit contrasted against northern Michigan.

I've enjoyed many a beautiful day in that shitty state. I'm also aware that harsh sarcasm doesn't convey properly over the interwebs.
By SLSS
stillsteamin wrote:It ain't so bad. I can appreciate the difference between Miami and what's left of the Everglades ecosystem. Sort of lime Detroit contrasted against northern Michigan.

I've enjoyed many a beautiful day in that shitty state. I'm also aware that harsh sarcasm doesn't convey properly over the interwebs.
Pink for sarcasm.
By austrotard
things for mitch:

bronze mallard
pintail
wood duck

go to work.

returns: mitch has (vegemite) sweeties.
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]