By Lando
Moose on the left, the new pup, Lou on the right.

</you know the pup is thinking, "That big old head and no brains............"
By CrispyCracker
upshitscreek wrote:
“Cracker, you'll ignore what i have to say”
How prescient.

austrotard wrote:
“the basement is not a refugee centre.”
Nor is it a catch-all for menopausals, yet here you be.

kfox, you’re correct that we share a love of guns, though most of my funds nowadays go to kids rather than collections. I’ve pared things down to a handful of favorites, most of which would not appeal to folks who chase the latest offerings. You asked if it’s too easy to own a firearm or if it’s too restrictive. My reply would be an old saw that is still utterly true: most violent crimes are committed with illegally obtained guns, so putting more restrictions on people like you and me makes little sense. Seeing innocent people killed by a gun breaks my heart as much as anyone’s, but penalizing law-abiding folks and taking away their right to defend themselves is not the answer. I have used a gun to defend my family, so for me it's not theory.

Upsetter, that dog in the first pic you posted is fantastic. His coat looks like tiger oak and he looks like he’d as soon take your fibia as let you pet him.

Here’s my own P.I.T.A. Yes, it’s an acronym. Got her from the shelter 7 years ago -- she was the runt of a dobie-lab mix litter, yet she now goes 90 lbs or so -- and couldn’t have ask for a better pup. Sweet as pie unless you get on her bad side, which seems fair enough to me.

By BigCliff
CrispyCracker wrote:Here’s my own P.I.T.A. Yes, it’s an acronym. Got her from the shelter 7 years ago -- she was the runt of a dobie-lab mix litter, yet she now goes 90 lbs or so -- and couldn’t have ask for a better pup. Sweet as pie unless you get on her bad side, which seems fair enough to me.

Nice pup.

Keep that dog happy and fed and we'll all agree that you're not completely worthless.
By austrotard
CrispyCracker wrote:
Here’s my own P.I.T.A. Yes, it’s an acronym.
ha ha... fancy calling your dog penis in the ass.
By Plow
[report]Sammy got 'em a couple of Easters ago, didn't find any eggs but Lincoln logs were everywhere.
TheExterminator.JPG
TheExterminator.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 463 times
[/report]
By CrispyCracker
BigCliff wrote:
"Keep that dog happy and fed and we'll all agree that you're not completely worthless."
I care more about that dog's opinion of me than the lot of you. :mrgreen:
By root wad
Best friend I've ever had.
IMG_7031.jpg
Miss you Buddy
IMG_7031.jpg (80.21 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I want to ride with the red dog one day........ […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

is there something wrong with you? rhetorical.[…]

whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]