This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Snagly
Thomas Harris is a great host, but don't drop in uninvited.
By Transylwader
SA Guy wrote:St one of our esteemed police offices.
IMG_3381.JPG
Sipho: "ok, arite!"
:bomb
By fly-chucker
SA Guy wrote:St one of our esteemed police offices.
IMG_3381.JPG
Saffa leap year?
By Da Ax
I figure this would end up being a standard when noobs show up with substandard goods...

Carry on.
Shitstorm.jpg
Shitstorm.jpg (29.41 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
By Mad_Mike
CrispyCracker wrote:Image
you are quite possibly the least original person i've ever seen come through these doors...

jesus man.. just quit.. we don't like you.. doesn't mean some people out there may not enjoy your company, its just that we don't.. so please, please, for all that is holy... just fuck right the fuck off...

sincerely,

Mike
By CrispyCracker
Mike, you'll forgive me for not taking to heart a critique offered by a poster with a Che Guevara avatar. Let me guess: you think he was a noble freedom fighter, you love quinoa and hemp, and if the lighting is just right a dick looks an awful lot like an orange push-pop.

By Mad_Mike
CrispyCracker wrote:Mike, you'll forgive me for not taking to heart a critique offered by a poster with a Che Guevara avatar. Let me guess: you think he was a noble freedom fighter, you love quinoa and hemp, and if the lighting is just right a dick looks an awful lot like an orange push-pop.
cute princess.. first off, thats not che' in my avatar.. its me.. a photoshop job done by a friend.. but that doesn't really matter.. I know who che' was.. what he "stood" for, and I don't go around wear his t-shirts.. but once again doesnt really matter...

you seem to think that if you stick it out, continue to make what you think are whitty remarks, and pretend like you belong that somehow we will all just let you in.. well we won't.. its been tried before, alot.. some burn out quick.. some hang around long enough to become legendary laughing stocks like LenH... either way, none of them were ever really a part of this place, other than to become the butt of jokes... is that really what you want?, to just troll around here hoping for some attention.. what kind of sad fucking existence must you lead that makes this seem like a viable or worthwhile way to carry on? and I know, this is the part where you tell us all how successful you've been, how nice your house is, and how hot your wife is... but save it.. we don't care...

so to wrap this up, the long and short of it is that we just don't care about you.. I don't use the ignore button on here.. but maybe I should.... have a good time fuckwhit.. close the door behind you when you leave...
Friday Cheer Through Pics

76B5FD6F-3B4F-4EFB-AC79-46F30136DE7F.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

is there something wrong with you? rhetorical.[…]

whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine