By Ginseng Sullivan
Plow wrote:
fishskibum wrote: Image
I was no fan of Obama's politics (both terms) but l would never do something like this. New low for this place.
Did the snowflake melt just a little?

The only reason I wouldn't piss on that is it looks just a little too much like George.

If it was just a picture of trump I'd light it on fire so I could piss on it. :coffee

What a fuckin mess you people voted in. Politics aside it's a fuckin train wreck. Anyone who can't admit that is clearly partisan.

Had to edit to correct autocorrect.
By D-nymph
fishskibum,

Consider drinking a bit more water, bud, the dehydration and all. Looks like you pissed maple syrup.
By Transylwader
fishskibum wrote: Image
Holy fuck, I thought that was a morning after 30 Pabst Bru Wibbon slaying shit. Great aim if that was via 2nd exit. Never tried that before.
By -G-
D-nymph wrote:fishskibum,

Consider drinking a bit more water, bud, the dehydration and all. Looks like you pissed maple syrup hash oil.
Fixed

Cheers for bringing back the gods in this thread.
Last edited by -G- on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Bruiser
Willi wrote:
Plow wrote: I was no fan of Obama's politics (both terms) but l would never do something like this. New low for this place.
Like this is yours is just SO much more respectful?

hypocrite

Willi
That's called getting dunked on Plow.

I'm frequently a hypocrite myself but that's Hall of Fame hypocrisy right there.
By FormerlyChaseChrome
Ginseng Sullivan wrote: Anyone who can't admit that is clearly partisan a fucking cunt...

Had to edit to correct autocorrect.
There ya go Nick...re-corrected the auto, re-auto correct...
By Plow
Willi wrote:
Plow wrote: I was no fan of Obama's politics (both terms) but l would never do something like this. New low for this place.
Like this is yours is just SO much more respectful?

hypocrite

Willi
Big leap to equate a political cartoon/image with pissing on an image of the president (dressed as a founding father no less).Think you could make the same leap if it was Obama?

My guess is no.
By Willi
Plow, but of course you'll rationalize your part and whatever YOU do, is just fine.

It's straight forward to me, the point of both the posts is to degrade the President. The only difference I see, is that you just copied and pasted yours while fishskibum, at least made the effort to come up with something original.

Willi
By Cary
I was looking for a particular "Fuck You, Plow" quote, but when I searched fuck+you+plow, I got 383 hits...

'nuff said.
By fallen513
So did you poop or pee on the prez. I'm still really confused.
By fishskibum
By Redchaser
I think this a first for the Drake, a pissing contest over an actual pissing contest.
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine