This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
By Redchaser
#644222
fatman wrote:
austrotard wrote: and the cc and peebs pose as dutchmen... but they're really english.
and what does that make you?

oh, right....Welsh :smile
Guy walks into a bar, a couple of very large women are sitting there chatting with a heavy brogue accent "excuse me, are you ladies from Scottland"? He ask. "It's Wales you idiot, Wales" one admonishes him harshly, "I'm sorry, are you two whales from Scottland".....
User avatar
By yard4sale
#644906
Cut the guy some slack. He needed a break from organizing the laundry closet. Troof.
User avatar
By Hogleg
#644908
austrotard wrote:Do You Hug Your Fishing Buddies?

how queer*.




*pronounced kwee-are
Depends on whether or not he's wearing a thumb ring and/or a gear fishing, attention whore bigot.
User avatar
By yard4sale
#644909
To be fair, the drake's own zombie hunter:




User avatar
By austrotard
#644910
I'd like jj to hug me really fucking hard.

confession: I just finished sending you two stickies.

relates: randy has yours, 'yard.

elates: found an addy dossier. you're all fucked now.
User avatar
By Redchaser
#644915
The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
User avatar
By Hogleg
#645100
[quote="yard4sale"]To be fair, the drake's own zombie hunter:




[/quote]


/boner
User avatar
By Ruddy Duck
#645109
Redchaser wrote:The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at http://www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
I kinda feel bad agreeing with you. It is pretty terrible.
User avatar
By Hogleg
#645112
Ruddy Duck wrote:
Redchaser wrote:The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at http://www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
I kinda feel bad agreeing with you. It is pretty terrible.
So you have a blog?
User avatar
By Ruddy Duck
#645115
Hogleg wrote:
Ruddy Duck wrote:
Redchaser wrote:The latest thing on our local board is that damn near everybody on it now has a blog, and the repost section gets filled up with "had a great day fishing at xyz reservoir on Sunday, read the full report at http://www.imagiantdouche.blogsnot.com". Then if you do take the time to follow the link (which I now refuse to do) it's a 3 page story about catching 2 bluegill
I kinda feel bad agreeing with you. It is pretty terrible.
So you have a blog?
I'll start one the second I decide the world needs to follow my awesomeness on an hourly basis. Only then can I reference blog posts on the local board.
  • 1
  • 77
  • 78
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 85

Joe, Why did she do just one nipple? Sometim[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Michigan Spundun (extended body) https://liv[…]

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine