All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By RFA
austrotard wrote:I pen marijuana induced stories of nonsense on a fly fishing site for no reason other than boredom and belly rubs.
Me too, only it is boilermaker induced. I drink 2-3 of them, and it just flows out, mostly (solely) for my own enjoyment.....I also giggle and smile as I type every word, which has been verified by my wife many times over the years as she has walked into the room as I repeatedly edited a 3 sentence post on some old thread 25 times.

It's not about you, it's about me.

Closet editor.

That is so embarrassing.
By CarelessEthiopian
RFA wrote:
Me too, only it is boilermaker induced. I drink 2-3 of them, and send lonely, heartbroken PMs to CE that are both insulting and praising at the same time.
And I've noticed some of your edits. It's gay because they don't get labeled as edited.
By yard4sale
austrotard wrote:power of the press.

topical: I now own a pair of zamberlan bootsie shoes.
Elates: Little E wears her uggs nonstop now. Many thanks.
By austrotard
pleasure.

topical: broke 8k today. and prolly ten fucking years.

I might (just might, mind) be gay.
By yard4sale
You ran 8K? Congrats.

I ran 10Ks when I was a kid. I'd give myself 3K at best these days...
By RFA
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
RFA wrote:
Me too, only it is boilermaker induced. I drink 2-3 of them, and send lonely, heartbroken PMs to CE that are both insulting and praising at the same time.
And I've noticed some of your edits. It's gay because they don't get labeled as edited.

I just saw this, and I love it. I can pretty much write whatever I want, and edit it (and the responses) to my liking.

I always knew it, it was too much for me to process over the years.....to be able to go into people's posts and write whatever I fucking feel like. I can even do it in PM's!

Just something to munch on, guys.

Shows how cool RFA is, guy keeps it REAL.
By RFA
Double post.

WAIT

A Fucking

Min

ute

I don't edit posts that have been responded to, that would be fucked up.

I only edit for grammar and other thoughts before the next post....sometimes 4-5 times, and 99% of it happens right after I hit "post"....that's when the regret kicks in. It ends after someone responds. Gotta have morals.
By Lando
RFA wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
RFA wrote:

I just saw this, and I love it. I can pretty much write whatever I want, and edit it (and the responses) to my liking.

I always knew it, it was too much for me to process over the years.....to be able to go into people's posts and write whatever I fucking feel like. I can even do it in PM's!

Just something to munch on, guys.

Shows how cool RFA is, guy keeps it REAL.
You are a deeply twisted individual. Go hug your kids.
By austrotard
somebody wish poinessa, talmarkes and farino a happy st. pat's day for us.

and if I forgot any black fellas, them too.

the cc is otherwise occupied.
By fly-chucker
Spent 3 days with Peebs and FredA making flyties, drinking beers, and throwing empties at the other tiers. :cool

Relates: my virtue is relatively intact. :smile

Put a face to a name, nice to meet you BigGuy :Roll Eyes

I struggle to come up the severity of disappo[…]

Another great time. This year brought redfish to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled HedgeHog Kate https://live.staticfli[…]

LA Marsh......TR

Marry me? Disclaimer: I'm just in it for the f[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine