Jon wrote:
Upsetter wrote: Kick em off welfare and see how their attitude changes... Something for nothing aint the way the world works.
It is if you know how to play the corporate welfare game. Social welfare is chump change compared to tax breaks and subsidies for big business.
Bingo...
By Upsetter
Bruiser wrote:
Make America Great Again. Gigantic Fucking Blank Stare Dude. You must have an amazing story of perseverance and up by the bootstraps experience to be able to judge others so well. Congratulations, but I think the Golden Rule is better in a crowd.
Lived in the jaws of poverty for a decade. Rode a 1987 giant mountain bike everywhere. Ate lots of food bank, which I donate to every year. Worked my ass of, took on lots of debt, got a great job, saved money, paid off debt, met a woman whose done the same and more, set to live the good life and make sure my family, the people I care about are looked after. Family is what I care about and where my resources go. Otherwise, i only have an interest in sending resources to those TRULY in need.
By Upsetter
Jon wrote: It is if you know how to play the corporate welfare game. Social welfare is chump change compared to tax breaks and subsidies for big business.
I agree entirely. Same goes double for them. Sink or swim on your own merits
By RFA
Upsetter, are you role playing, or do you really believe the shit you are writing?

Let me get this straight, you didn't have any money when you were younger, so you made choices that resulted in you making money, and your family is the main beneficiary of those efforts?

Stop the goddamn presses, we've got a genuine American hero on our hands. I've never heard of such a thing! The thought never occurred to me! Learning and working to make money, not to mention fulfilling obligations as they arise, if only I had this information 2, 3 decades ago!

Thank fucking god we have people like you out there deciding who is and who isn't deserving. Fascinating, wild stuff.
By Upsetter
RFA wrote:The thought never occurred to me! Learning and working to make money, not to mention fulfilling obligations as they arise, if only I had this information 2, 3 decades ago!
I know right?!? And if I can do it, so can anyone, right? Cause who woulda thunk it? Right?!?

Thanks for making my point. :cool
canook wrote:
Upsetter wrote:Rode a 1987 giant mountain bike everywhere.
Oh, the humanity!
Yeah...with a lantern, warning everyone "the new immigrants are coming, the new immigrants are coming..."

dumb cunt
:vomit
By Plow
Upsetter wrote:
RFA wrote:The thought never occurred to me! Learning and working to make money, not to mention fulfilling obligations as they arise, if only I had this information 2, 3 decades ago!
I know right?!? And if I can do it, so can anyone, right? Cause who woulda thunk it? Right?!?

Thanks for making my point. :cool
Sounds like a lot of work, does it work for snowflakes?
By Jon
austrotard wrote:I thought we were talking about the great lakes...
Got am right. Make the lakes great again.
By Obie
Upsetter wrote:
I agree entirely. Same goes double for them. Sink or swim on your own merits
The current President included, correct? Fella didn't have to pay taxes longer than you were in poverty :coffee

Stellar TR as usual Jose.

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. W[…]

LA Marsh......TR

Fine job Matt. I hope everyone had a good time.[…]

things I a-heared at drake camp

"Led Zepellin? you like fast Led Zepellin […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine