Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Nemeth
CarelessEthiopian wrote:I don't know what that^ guy is blabbering about, but an offering of some kind is considered customary and usual in the assifieds, to entice prospective buyers. It could be anything, but a recipe is favored. Or flavored. Fuck, I'm clever.
I'm the last to give out cooking recipes, my toast even sucks. But a little girl on girl action is something everyone loves.
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG (51.07 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
As for recipes, try this. I fucking love them.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foodnetw ... ot-pie.amp
By Nemeth
pbrstreetgang wrote:Fuck you, Gravy.

I JUST fucking told myself no more buying stuffs. Fuck you, and your cool stuffs for sale

(Ha, I got him on the hook. Now to employ master sales tactics.)

You know you want to buy something Peebs, so let's just skip the haggling, what am I sending your way?
By McH
Nemeth wrote:
And I'm not quitting, I've just gone over to the dark side. Jerms knows what I'm talking about...(not gay stuff) :coffee
Uh huh, boo & tweed?

:cool
By Redchaser
Nemeth wrote:

And I'm not quitting, I've just gone over to the dark side. Jerms knows what I'm talking about...(not gay stuff) :coffee
I'm betting Centerpin
By fatman
Nemeth wrote: I've just gone over to the dark side. Jerms knows what I'm talking about...(not gay stuff) :coffee
glassisnotdead :smile
By Nemeth
Redchaser wrote:
Nemeth wrote:

I'm betting Centerpin
Those smooth rolling centerpin reels give me a chubby......is that weird?
By Nemeth
fatman wrote:
Nemeth wrote: I've just gone over to the dark side. Jerms knows what I'm talking about...(not gay stuff) :coffee
glassisnotdead :smile
No it is not. :cool
By dunk
PM sent...
By TX.

By pbrstreetgang
Nemeth wrote:
You know you want to buy something Peebs, so let's just skip the haggling, what am I sending your way?
that Marquis reel. just the reel

and I am not paying anything for it

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine