This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
I have gotten a bunch of requests be friends on the Facebook. I recently joined to 'keep in touch' with some real life people whoare my friends and family occasionally tolerate interacting with me, forced or otherwise.

I didnt realize that Id be getting so many requests from people wanting to be friends people wanting to feel better about themselves by seeing what I was doing. Ive been turning a lot of people down but I probably shouldnt be since it doest really matter its just the multiwebs.

Im sorry if I ignored your Facebook request. I like everyone here equally. Im like a communist with my friendship.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I have gotten a bunch of requests be friends on the Facebook. I recently joined to 'keep in touch' with some real life people whoare my friends and family occasionally tolerate interacting with me, forced or otherwise.

I didnt realize that Id be getting so many requests from people wanting to be friends people wanting to feel better about themselves by seeing what I was doing. Ive been turning a lot of people down but I probably shouldnt be since it doest really matter its just the multiwebs.

Im sorry if I ignored your Facebook request. I like everyone here equally. Im like a communist with my friendship.
TOGTFO.
Heero-sub, or is you that Gawd awful fucking hybrid gyro?
Watevs, I about choked, pissed and then laughed. You are indeed cunty. Please remain obsessed with your poultry so there is at least an element of genuine fukkery on this shitshow.
Please n thanks.
FWIW, I think Fuckbook is ghey but mostly UNC fans are, celebrating collegiate bounce ball victory when Saffa fucked USA in Vegas in Rugby but nobody antes up.
Yours...
Ballhairs
On a related note - my niece grabbed my ipad a year or so ago and thought it was hers. She deleted about 100 of my friends on Facebook before I grabbed it from her and if you're one of them I apologize. Heero - none of my friends noticed if that makes you feel any better.
Dong book?
long duck dong.jpg
long duck dong.jpg (10.49 KiB) Viewed 1103 times

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine