This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By kish
[report]Image

I'm really pumped about The Lucero Family Picnic. Wanted to go for years, and when I saw Son Volt would be playing too, it was a no brainer. Then throw in Sons of Mudboy (Luther and Cody Dickenson of N.Miss All-Stars). Hot damn.

Looked for a VRBO and found they all had a three night minimum. Oh well...guess I'll have to spend three nights in Memphis listening to music and drinking.

Oh...and the Wilco show should be pretty cool too.[/report]
By NeedmoreDEET
Cool. I saw Lucero on St. Patrick's Day with the Dropkick Murphys a few years ago in Boston. They put on a great show.
By kish
Damn fine weekend. Rayland Baxter on Thursday night, crazy ass loud band in a shithole bar on Friday night, topped off with Son Volt opening for Lucero at the Lucero Family Picnic on Saturday. Weather sucked Saturday, 55 degrees and drizzle, but what the hell. Got there early to get to the rail. Of course all the fucking super-fans show up last minute hoping to worm their way to the front. Sorry pal. Just 'cause you have "Lucero" tattooed on the side of your head doesn't mean you're getting my spot. Fuck off. No offense to anyone from Memphis, but damn...that is a rough town.

By Palometa
Lucero makes me happy. You never know what you're going to get when they get on stage and the whiskey flows
By Woolybug25
Palometa wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 pm Lucero makes me happy. You never know what you're going to get when they get on stage and the whiskey flows
"If Don could be gay for a band, he would be gay for Lucero"

~ Bill
By kish
Palometa wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 pm Lucero makes me happy. You never know what you're going to get when they get on stage and the whiskey flows
Yeah...the shows usually start out tight and on track, but by the end they can get a little on the loose side. Happened to be at the show the night Ben turned 30. By the end he was singing while laying on the stage. The crowd was pretty much in similar shape, so what the hell. Always a great show.

Good Stuff right there-thank you sir.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clarke’s Madam XXL https://live.static[…]

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs to[…]

Attitude

After 10 years, I just finished the bottle of Wi[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine