All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By yard4sale
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
yard4sale wrote: This is worse than the Safeway sushi food poisoning I got Thursday night that made me miss St paddys day.
Love me some safeway sushi.

And I remember your safeway from back in the day. I fed many Henry Weinhard's bottles into the machines out front. 10 cases of bottles would get a free case of beer.
Same bottle machine. And now full sail makes Henry weinhards so it's a short trip home. Unfortunately it's probably the same sushi cooler too.

AJ, sushi is like sex. When it's good it's fantastic! When it's bad, well, at least I didn't have to get a tiny comb for my pubes...
By Average Joe
yard4sale wrote:AJ, sushi is like sex. When it's good it's fantastic! When it's bad, well, at least I didn't have to get a tiny comb for my pubes...
I've no reason to doubt you, nor any desire to verify your statement.
By yard4sale
Average Joe wrote:
yard4sale wrote:AJ, sushi is like sex. When it's good it's fantastic! When it's bad, well, at least I didn't have to get a tiny comb for my pubes...
I've no reason to doubt you, nor any desire to verify your statement.
To be fair, it will probably be a while till I go back for sushi. The other, not so much...
By fatman
By Average Joe
Username: Ramcatt

Interests: eating acid at GWAR shows, downplaying my illusions of grandeur, smoking meth and catchin carps

By Ramcatt
Average Joe wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:06 pm Username: Ramcatt

Interests: eating acid at GWAR shows, downplaying my illusions of grandeur, smoking meth and catchin carps

Hi Joe!
By BigTimber
By Ramcatt
Average Joe wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:17 am
Ramcatt wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:10 pm Hi Joe!
He lives!

Hi Ram! What have you been up to my friend?
Making babies and killin dreams

The Mid-year shareholder report will be released soon, I'd ask you to hold all questions until you have time to review.
Speechless on the Fall Cover Fail, OMG

what fucking magazine, dude?

Another great time. This year brought redfish to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled HedgeHog Kate https://live.staticfli[…]

LA Marsh......TR

Marry me? Disclaimer: I'm just in it for the f[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine