This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By yard4sale
Upsetter wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:54 pm I have a shit load of good pictures on my phone. Why cant I just post pictures from my fucking phone?!. Every other one is too big. Fuck all this Picasso bullshit - either create an auto resize or I will continue to post fuck all.
Email them to yourself. It will ask what size. Choose small.

Open them in your email and save them

Just choose the most recent pics when uploading
By Redchaser
austrotard wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 am I am sooo much better than you lot.

IMG_0306.jpg
You should tie one of your fancy flies with that swanky houndstooth instead of tartan.
By steelhound
IMG_4777.JPG
IMG_4777.JPG (75.13 KiB) Viewed 921 times
Holy shit it works. Thanks red
Redchaser wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:33 pm I got a text from a Drakien wondering how to post pictures without using Photosuckit or similar sites. I was really surprised dude couldn't figure it out since he actually does an interwb podcast...but I guess pod people are a little slow. So FWIW here is how to upload your pictures directly to the Drake so that they will live here forever and won't go away when Photosuckit sucks.

1. First you have to make sure your picture is sized so that it is no more than 750 pixels either tall or wide. I do this in Picassa, after editing my pnhoto when I export it I select image size of 750. Process may be a little different on various photo editing software. If I'm on my phone or tablet I use "photogene" and resize it to 750 when I export my edits to my camera roll.

2. I generally start writing my report, and when I get to a spot where I want to add a picture I hit the "Attachments" tab under the window where you type your stuff

postpic1.JPG

I then click the button that says "Add File"
postpic 2.JPG

it will open a box to browse your computer so that you can pick your file
postpic 3.JPG

Select your file and press open. Your file will now appear beneath the box you are typing in. To get the picture to show up in a specific spot in my report I will hit "Enter" or space or whatever until the little flashing curser is where I want the picture to be, usually right below the line of text describing the picture (like right after this sentance) and then click "Place Inline"

postpic 4.JPG

You will then see something like {attachment=0}postpic 4.JPG{/attachment} in the spot where the image will show up
postpic 5.JPG

Keep typing and adding pics as desired. Use the preview button to make sure it all looks good, then submit.

Jed et al, if you think this would be helpful feel free to make it sticky.
There's one final step you left out.

z) After hitting "Submit" wait for the "UNABLE TO REACH THIS SITE" message to appear. Lose everything. Start again from scratch.
By BigTimber
I do it like Red as well, but I recall someone saying they do their reports in MS word first, then copy and paste to teh suck. wondering if that works better? :coffee
By BigTimber
Mitch,

Just wondering, did a catholic priest ever "tussle" that hair?
By Spicytuna
So every report I have ever done is now fucked???

Due to photbucket bullshit?

so much work lost
By McH
works just fine. :cool

another offering.jpeg
another offering.jpeg (97.11 KiB) Viewed 892 times
By BigTimber
austrotard wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:58 pm
BigTimber wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:25 am Mitch,

Just wondering, did a catholic priest ever "tussle" that hair?
what the fuck is a catholic priest?
I dunno, whatever they are called...pope juniors?
Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

:gun new format

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine