All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By RFA
I've gotten the urge twice now to light Honeysuckle up, then a little light in the back of my head goes off....and I scroll back, realizing that this dude was reverse grandfathered in because he was in Korea or some shit.

I like the ax post on my, (fucking MY) thread, but you have to add some shit more than 4 words if your pass is going to be renewed.

I say this as someone that has neither the power nor the drive to enforce the threat above....but I figure my status as Drake moderator, and cancelled subscription to the magazine should carry some weight.

By the fucking way. what the fuck is up with that? I even emailed Cherrycreek Bonaparte, telling him to keep sending the mag, and that I would pay for a subscription. No response, and no magazine. I guess I have to go the fucking low class way and actually give me CC info and sign up? (edit: popeye reference...."give me info..aaaagargargargargar! Olive!!")

Getting stiffed for an article in the mag, that was Ok, fucking giving to the cause. Fucking guy is mailing it in at this point.

I officially tender my resignation.

Edit:

I wrote a comedic piece for the mag years ago...Tom asked me to do a Michael Keaton vs. Erwin Winkler side by side, sort of an "Entertainment Weekly" format, because they were on that fishing show with Tom Brokaw at the time. I, obviously, focused on Fonzie and Mr Mom, complete with deep dig references to Count Malachi (Fonz) and Woobies(Mr. Mom). I thought it was great, and he thought it was terrible.....he even missed the reference to when the Fonz had the parted out motorcycle in his closet.

Guy may have skills when it comes to streamside musings, but humor? This doesn't even talk to my New Yorker art,
By austrotard
you got the sack because you named your source as erwin winkler, you muppet.

and (and) we spent your wages on leader straighteners.
we got two.
By RFA
austrotard wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:08 pm you got the sack because you named your source as erwin winkler, you muppet.

and (and) we spent your wages on leader straighteners.
we got two.
Honest mistake....and PBR is right.
By Redchaser
Check your PM tard.
Embedding Info

I like the way Augie West thinks..... https://www[…]

Soooooo, powder blue... It was blue before[…]

You owe me a keyboard. I salivated all over mine.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Golden Olive Bumble Hog https://live.staticf[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine