Harvey and the Texicans

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
yard4sale

Re: Harvey and the Texicans

Post by yard4sale » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Read an interesting stat today.

Take 3 pennies stacked like pancakes. This storm has dropped enough water to cover the entire lower 48 states with that much water. So far.....

Insane. Stay safe folks.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Fishwater

Post by Fishwater » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Lurgee wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:41 pm
Good call FW.

How much did you have to slip the evacuation helicopter pilot to make that detour for you?
One day, maybe when it's all over, I'll tell you how we got out.
BigTimber wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:48 pm
Mike,

They're talking 800 yr flood event. Best not to come back until Freaknik.
When it's all over, I bet it'll be the worst the country has ever seen.

I'd love to stay here but my wife has to be back at the hospital. If she can get into Hobby, she's gone. I may stay here with the kids if my house still has water. I do have tickets to the Alabama/FSU game if I do stick around...
The famous are rarely relevant, the relevant rarely famous.

The_Fuk

Post by The_Fuk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:31 am

Fortunately my daughter is in NW Houston and has not had it as bad as other parts. Hope everyone stays safe.
Guy's been here an hour and he's already bustin on the cracked cunt.... I like him.

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:33 am

Monkey Brains is good, just out collecting TV's, Jewelry and other assorted valuables.
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

ironman

Post by ironman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 pm

BigTimber wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:29 am
I'm on a little higher ground and its draining pretty good, but it's only the beginning. After the rain stops we still have all the runoff to deal with. The city is going to be devastated by the end of this if it isn't already.

I'd much rather take on a blizzard than this.
Yeah. Blizzards can be no fun, but would not even register on the WTF scale of Harvey.

We have family in Spring. They seem to be okay, but the baptismal pool at their place of worship, can now accommodate the entire congregation.

Thoughts and prayers to you all.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Oldest brother lives and runs his business in Houston. All are safe but several employees and friends lost homes.

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:49 pm

SOBF wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 pm
Oldest brother lives and runs his business in Houston. All are safe but several employees and friends lost homes.
glad to hear everyone's safe

now get the bouncing titties back :wink
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm

There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

Jed

Post by Jed » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm
There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
No the reason that the storm hit Texas is because there are not a lot of gay's there. It was a message from god telling us that being homophobic is not according to his wishes. It is the gays that protected the rest of the country.

jed

V Wake

Post by V Wake » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:48 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Timing is everything and you chose the wrong time to sound like a fucking idiot.
Last edited by V Wake on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

root wad

Post by root wad » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Yo Red, Should you know any members of the Cajun Navy and you think they might want to fish somewhere between BC and The Keys get in touch. It's on me. Much respect.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:33 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
The fuck is wrong with you? Never post here again. Seriously.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW