By canook
m.b. wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm
BigCliff wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 pm Rosa wasn't protesting the bus, and Ghandi wasn't protesting the food.

Its about the INJUSTICE.

This ain't that complicated.

what "INJUSTICE", specifically?
'number of cops convicted for killing unarmed, innocent blacks' -- google it
By m.b.
canook wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 am 'number of cops convicted for killing unarmed, innocent blacks' -- google it
"specifically"

google it.

making vague general claims isn't specific. in 99% of those cases the "victim" isn't innocent. the other 1% are murders, nothing more.

just as many "innocent" "unarmed" whites are killed the same way each year. where's the "injustice"?
By canook
98.63% of cops asked said they'd rather just shoot a suspect instead of arresting them.

Damn, this pulling numbers out of one's ass is easy. Thanks to M.B. (specifically) for providing the how-to.
By austrotard
100% of me doesn't fucking care how many cunts youse guys shoot.
you should shoot another 100 million. make up for that war we haven't had.
By BigCliff
BigCliff wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 pm Rosa wasn't protesting the bus, and Ghandi wasn't protesting the food.

Its about the INJUSTICE.

Cops killing unnecessarily and never getting penalized for it.

Welcome back bud. Fly honkers quit kissing yer ass or something?
By Redchaser
BigCliff wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Its about the INJUSTICE.

Cops killing unnecessarily and never getting penalized for it.

Welcome back bud. Fly honkers quit kissing yer ass or something?
They quit paying the electricity bill..
By fallen513
austrotard wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm 100% of me doesn't fucking care how many cunts youse guys shoot.
you should shoot another 100 million. make up for that war we haven't had.
This.
By west_jay
Business as usual. NeverForget®

dickheadjpg.jpg
dickheadjpg.jpg (110.85 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
By Plow
Comparing Rosa Parks and Mahatma Gandhi to NFL players is like comparing Harvey Weinstein to Mother Teresa because his efforts were directed at young women/girls. It’s ridiculous!

Calling out the NFL and it’s players by the orange avenger was very good thing. Forced all parties to confront the issue and come to a final solution (not just sweep it under the rug). Hopefully this will get solve and it will be one less pimple on the NFL’s ass for them to worry about. In the end the fans will make the final decision.

I’d love the see the players and cops work together to improve relationships in the community. Dog knows most NFL cities could really use it.
By yard4sale
Plow wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:31 pm Comparing Rosa Parks and Mahatma Gandhi to NFL players is like comparing Harvey Weinstein to Mother Teresa because his efforts were directed at young women/girls. It’s ridiculous!

Calling out the NFL and it’s players by the orange avenger was very good thing. Forced all parties to confront the issue and come to a final solution (not just sweep it under the rug). Hopefully this will get solve and it will be one less pimple on the NFL’s ass for them to worry about. In the end the fans will make the final decision.

I’d love the see the players and cops work together to improve relationships in the community. Dog knows most NFL cities could really use it.
Yeah, that's why Trumpsterfire did it.... Are you really trying to credit Twitler for improving race relations? He hasn't once mentioned what they were actually protesting.

Or he's a bitter old man who desperately needed to distract his shrinking base from the other shit he's pulling....or more importantly to them, the shit he can't get pushed through.
By VTNZ
Lol...Plow said "final solution".....
By Eider
The same group that expresses disdain for kneeling during the National Anthem argues for in favor of uninhibited speech (i.e., the First Amendment.)
Edit: remove a "d" at the end of post, which was caused by a hiccup when hitting "submit". I hate hiccups.
WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49215484541_[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine