Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By kish
Not sure, but I think purple elk are gay. Maybe check with Mitch.
By Average Joe
I've been practicing my culinary skills in case Mitch ever comes back to Norcal, because I want to ensure that the food he won't eat is top notch.

Earlier today I set up the gas grill on the dog's toilet and tried to make hot wings in a pizza oven.

Because why the fuck not?

P5120001.JPG
P5120001.JPG (420.17 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
P5120002.JPG
P5120002.JPG (220.82 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
Right now I've got sweat coming out of my ears and my lips are numb, so I guess they turned out OK.

All of this makes me nearly as gay as a purple elk.

But not quite.
By Hogleg
Glad to see your bird bath is full. Nothing worse than a dry or unkempt bird bath.
Hogleg wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 pm Glad to see your bird bath is full. Nothing worse than a dry or unkempt bird bath.
Woody drank out of the bird bath one day when we were playin wiffle ball. He got sick for a few months and almost died.

His mom started making us pitchers of lemonade the rest of the summer so he said it was worth it.
By SLSS
gankadank wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:31 pm [report]
South for three full days and two partials
[/report]
Damn g-a-d, glad I poked around this evening. That was excellence. :cool

I hope those two are fine and dandy. If I can get 12 months in a row to stay on track, I'd like to go check.
By Average Joe
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 7:27 am
Hogleg wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 pm Glad to see your bird bath is full. Nothing worse than a dry or unkempt bird bath.
Woody drank out of the bird bath one day when we were playin wiffle ball. He got sick for a few months and almost died.

His mom started making us pitchers of lemonade the rest of the summer so he said it was worth it.
Definitely worth it.

You've gotta love guys like Woody; always willing to take one for the team.
Average Joe wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:06 pm
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 7:27 am

Definitely worth it.

You've gotta love guys like Woody; always willing to take one for the team.
I kind of think he was just thirsty.

Woody was is an interesting cat. He left highschool early to become a freelance carpenter. That didn't work out so he got his GED and became an EMT. He went to a party and had a one night fling with a nice little girl. She ended up with child and Woody did the honorable thing and married her .

They are happy. Her dad happened to own a cabinet shop and as he struggled with his own issues finally succumbed to his awful depresssuon and took himself out. And low and behold guess who is a carpenter now?

The guy that drank from the birdbath.

🇺🇸
By austrotard
cabinet makers are not carpenters. they build stupid little boxes.
and shopfitters are not carpenters. they stick shit the cabbies make to the wall.
ask me how I know.

I'm right up my own ass, hey.
By TX.
That's it.
I'm building a pizza oven.
My kids can throw dough.
Yep, on the way.
By gankadank

Early and eastbound thru bug splatter, we met our friends at the access for a float

It was boney with long stretches of frog water

We made do and set to harassing the locals

It's important to take care of your tools

Saturday was long day of paddling. The flooding of this past spring washed away several of the best gravel bars. Slim pickings. We found a spot that didn't require a long carry of our caboodles. The pup was no help at all

Camp canards were interrupted when a focused beaver came swimming up past the boat and eight gawking eyes. It carried on past us and cut a downstream ferry to its destination

No heed was paid by the furkid

Sunday brought an intermittent rain

When it eased we'd get out, snack a bit, pack a bowl, throw a stick, and harass mudbugs

Thanks for the good times. Come back when you can stay a while

Last edited by gankadank on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MONDAY, JULY 20 Got up early, broke down camp, pa[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Fighting foam https://live.staticflickr.com/6553[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

After 2 weeks of quarantine, we finally got out fo[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnsGFALd04 https:[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine