By RFA
Stupidity and a short memory rules the populace. Why don't people realize that this whole thing has turned into a sporting event, and both sides have the same players lining up.

"I can't believe that George Soros is influencing elections!!!!!!"
"I can't believe that the Koch brothers are influencing elections!!!!"

The more you listen to the bullshit, the more you wonder why the really angry people aren't wearing D or R Zubaz and getting into parking lot brawls with guys who drove in from who knows where.
By m.b.
you know the world is upside down and backwards when i agree with you uppity mountain hippies on anything political...

yes, cheeto jesus is a clown. but, impeachment...unfortunately not gonna happen.
By SLSS
m.b. wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:21 am you know the world is upside down and backwards when i agree with you uppity mountain hippies on anything political...

yes, cheeto jesus is a clown. but, impeachment...unfortunately not gonna happen.
Holy shit. mb sighting. Hope you're not snorkeling down there in tejas.
By LTD
Hahahahhaahahahaaaaaaaaaa........
By Fishwater
LTD wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 pm Hahahahhaahahahaaaaaaaaaa........
Hi Don
By yard4sale
Bookie.Bannon gives him a 30% chance of making it full term.

On the day he basically moves us towards threat of a nuclear war with a second country I just wonder how many of his own group begin seriously looking at the 25th amendment.
By VTNZ
My pick has always been around late Jan-March 2019.

As the long term effects of syphilis have kicked in, mango mussolini is in cognitive decline and has to have military minders to keep him from open fires and electrical outlets and fux news. The few, but hopefully enough GOP members of congress with a moral compass and country first will start to peel off during their re-election bids through 2018 by distancing themselves from the unstable petulant man-baby.

Get enough of them plus the D's and you "might" have enough votes for articles of impeachment....and that would occur then soon after inauguration of the new congress in early 2019. It would help if Paul Ryan would DIAF and McTurtle would get lost in his shell....but they're both heartless human beings so the only way they'll support impeachment is if they see their own careers in jeopardy naturally.

Of course the question of whether western civilization/democracy will be functioning at that point is the big one. :bomb
By yard4sale
McTurtle. I larfed.

2018 Mid-terms may be the most interesting ever.
By fallen513
Trump aside, do you guys really think we are the aggressor with North Korea?
By fallen513
It does matter who "starts shit".
By Wingnut
“Ask those hookers,” he told Sean Hannity of Fox News. “Someone paid them to pee on me. If I had hired them, they never would have gotten paid.” Drumph

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine