kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By Mad_Mike
I have no idea how you fuckers that spin hair like that do it... I'm fully aware of the technique and all that bullshit.. I just mean, how do you look yourself in the eye and willingly subject yourselves to the headache, mess and just general Pain in the assness of doing shit to that level... I spin hair sometimes.. but just enough to make a sloppy head on a slider or something.. and even that is a pain in the ass.. this shit is on a whole nother level... Don't get me wrong... it's beautiful work, and Iove looking at it, but i'll be damned if I wanna mess with it.. Good for you though.. Great looking flies..
By fly-chucker
Mad_Mike wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 pm I have no idea how you fuckers that spin hair like that do it... I'm fully aware of the technique and all that bullshit.. I just mean, how do you look yourself in the eye and willingly subject yourselves to the headache, mess and just general Pain in the assness of doing shit to that level... I spin hair sometimes.. but just enough to make a sloppy head on a slider or something.. and even that is a pain in the ass.. this shit is on a whole nother level... Don't get me wrong... it's beautiful work, and Iove looking at it, but i'll be damned if I wanna mess with it.. Good for you though.. Great looking flies..
^this

beautiful to look at :bow
no way in hell I'm going to do it
By Creamer
Mad_Mike wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:01 pm I have no idea how you fuckers that spin hair like that do it... I'm fully aware of the technique and all that bullshit.. I just mean, how do you look yourself in the eye and willingly subject yourselves to the headache, mess and just general Pain in the assness of doing shit to that level... I spin hair sometimes.. but just enough to make a sloppy head on a slider or something.. and even that is a pain in the ass.. this shit is on a whole nother level... Don't get me wrong... it's beautiful work, and Iove looking at it, but i'll be damned if I wanna mess with it.. Good for you though.. Great looking flies..
Thanks! I think.
By steelhound
IMG_5512.JPG
IMG_5512.JPG (104.08 KiB) Viewed 768 times
By steelhound
It was the hot ticket for the day.
By RaZ
but, but, but, tails are non traditional in fly fishing for musky!!!!!
WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave m[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine