Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Buckstoper wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm Moderator: If this doesn't belong here please delete.
If you want to own your own land in WI with a trout creek this would be the place for you. Property is located between Westby and Coon Valley, WI.
Land is 108 acres with 50 tillable which is all in hay, hasn't had corn on tillable land since 2014. Land is Certified Organic. Located on property is a Farm house which has been updated, part of it was built in the 1800's. Pole shed 30x80, Corn crib with shed attached 20 x 40 and two story barn 30 x 80 and another building used at present for storage.
Trout creek frontage is approximately 1933 ft. starts at Olstad Road bridge and runs SW. Ends where there is edge of small corn field and 2 Tree tops next to creek.
Please see attached picture which was taken in 2014, which the tillable fields were in corn that year.
The area offers a ski hill 5 miles away, Norskadalen an old time village of Norwegian Heritage. It is also close to La Crosse, WI for shopping and dining. If you want to experience culture then Viroqua, WI is close by which offers a Fly Shop called Driftless Angler, Natural Food Coop, 3 Theatre's that offer plays and 1 movie theater, also a restaurant that uses local ingredients in all their meals.

Price $1.5M

If you would like further information please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for looking!
Martina at 608-632-9145 text/phone
Does LenH live close to said property?
"Does LenH live close to said property?"

He works at one of the three theaters. Costume assistant/kielbasa chef at the children's theater.
I'm going to be up north over Christmas. Can I come fish the creek and see if I like it?
How much for just the creek?

Okay, I'm in. I'll send you a check for $1.7mil (it's made out to cash, had it sitting around from a previous land deal that fell through), just get a cashier's check for 200k and mail it back to me. Then we're good.

They're stocktards. Just like the humans. Kill 'em[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine