Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
tailchaser wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:30 pm Do people really still write books about flyfishing expecting to make money or something?
I expected to make a substatial amount of money on Fly Fishing the Gunnison Country, and I have. I'd just like to make a little bit more.
Gunnison_Country wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 pm
Obie wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 pm
and nothing redlines the bullshit meter like "pure awesomeness."
How far does the 'bullshit meter' move if i just call it "the best fly fishing guidebook ever written?"
It's already pegged here. Besides, "best fly fishing guidebook ever written" is akin to a gold medal in the special olympics.
Is $12 really a substantial amount of money?
$36 a retirement does not make.

Have you been featured in golden beetle’s blog yet? That could sell 4, maybe 5 more shit tickets.
:bomb :bomb
"It's already pegged here. Besides, "best fly fishing guidebook ever written" is akin to a gold medal in the special olympics."

no, imo, no gold medals just a participation certificate.

only idiots sell out there backyard for pennies total asshats sell out other peoples backyards

:sucks
sarmulminnow wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:05 am only idiots sell out there backyard for pennies total asshats sell out other peoples backyards
Or maybe it's possible to write a guidebook that doesn't 'sell out' a fishery, but instead just provides the reader the ability to make the most of his week of vacation on the waters of the Gunnison Basin? But what is definitely not up for debate is that the use of emojis by a grown man is embarrassing.
Fuck off. You sold out for a few bucks and everyone knows it. Go choke on a bag of dicks.......................it should be easy enough to find living in Colorado.
Lando wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:20 am You sold out for a few bucks and everyone knows it. Go choke on a bag of dicks.......................it should be easy enough to find living in Colorado.
Or maybe I just wrote a book about a fishery that I'm knowledgeable and passionate about? But we can certainly agree to disagree about that. However, I do applaud you for eschewing emojis.
austrotard wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 pm so, yeah... one should be very embarrassed to use a val kilmer avaretard.
Come on man, Tombstone is easily the 2nd greatest Western ever to hit the big screen. I'll give you one guess as to what the number 1 western of all time is?
Gunnison_Country wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:33 am
Or maybe I just wrote a book about a fishery that I'm knowledgeable and passionate about? But we can certainly agree to disagree about that. However, I do applaud you for eschewing emojis.
No. You pimped out your waters. If you were truly passionate about the fishery, you wouldn't come to the Suk to try and sell your shitty book.

Again, fuck the fuck right off.
Gunnison_Country wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:04 am
austrotard wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 pm so, yeah... one should be very embarrassed to use a val kilmer avaretard.
Come on man, Tombstone is easily the 2nd greatest Western ever to hit the big screen. I'll give you one guess as to what the number 1 western of all time is?
Tombstone is up there but not anywhere near the top. Watch "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" and take a shot of whiskey every time Kirk Douglas does. If you're still breathing at the end, well, you win have watched a great movie and gotten drunk too.

You guys are gonna be even more pissed when you cr[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine