This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fly-chucker
Junior© wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 pm Pro-Tip #2: Ear plugs. And massive scotch and sodas. Snoring problems solved
Pro-Tip #3: Bring an entire bucket full of ear plugs. 1st set is free :wink
By CarelessEthiopian
The boys already summed it up nicely, but I've a few thoughts to add.

They all laughed at my ski goggles, then they were all jealous. They're like my noeprene bootfoots. I look like a retard, but I'm the warmest and dryest retard out there.

That ceviche was fucking stupendous. Maybe it was the hemoglobin.

The fish were acting weird, but they were still forgiving.

The last day, which I spent with Ruddy and Barrelcooker, will go down in the annals of my own history as one of my best days on the water ever. The weather, fish, scenery, company, and overall vibe came together and we made some great memories.

Mike let me back the trailer AND drive the boat! I felt special.

I leave you with this clip of me flailing at some of the most forgiving fish ever, while my friends laugh in the background.

By Ruddy Duck
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:58 pm Barrelcooker making rifle and cannon noises when he was casting was some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen, even if he is a fucking liar.
Sound effects = next level fly fishing

[rifle shot]
By Hogleg
Real good boys.

Real good.

Damn sorry I had to bail. Looks like ol' BM could've benefited from my day job skill set. I don't announce it but I always carry supplies to clean and suture lacerations complete with injectable lidocaine and antibiotics to every bake I attend. The question is - do you want some drunk fuck practicing medicine on you in the kitchen?
By Redchaser
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:31 pm Peow.

Boom.

In Bens case it was peow ( miss) peow (miss) peow (miss

Finally Boom.
It should have been "Pie Yow Comme Ce"
By gankadank
This was a good read. Nothing but heat. There's no chance I'll ever appear at this gathering but I still wanna

Kudos to the pit crew :smile
By fatman
Well, apparently I changed something on my camera and all my files are coming back as "too large" when I try to attach them.

Fuck

All I can say is that there's not a better bunch to be rained snowed in with, to bullshit with, and to (eventually) fish with. Thanks to Lurgee and Tidewater for letting me ride along and poling me around while this flatlander caught fish. Truly a magical place and a great camp. See you fukkos next year. :smile
By Lurgee
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:38 pm

They all laughed at my ski goggles, then they were all jealous.
Except for me. I’m an early adopter.
0B64A956-37C2-4827-8DFF-E2033F97C6BE.jpeg
0B64A956-37C2-4827-8DFF-E2033F97C6BE.jpeg (308.28 KiB) Viewed 782 times
F67F0BE6-50E9-48C9-A6A3-C431BF4285C1.jpeg
F67F0BE6-50E9-48C9-A6A3-C431BF4285C1.jpeg (242.31 KiB) Viewed 782 times
By LA Fly Guy
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:38 pm Mike let me back the trailer AND drive the boat! I felt special.
But did he let you hold his Stiffy?
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Headed Kate McLaren Muddler https://liv[…]

A Confession

That is so funny......his suits are more offensive[…]

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine