This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
#683624
wait a sec. if they're out of the country why are you asking these muppets if they've seen them?

if people were flies the suck would be big pile of steaming shizen.
#683634
fatman wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:11 pm this reminds me....anyone heard from Elias Wonder, I wonder?
sup dudes...
User avatar
By fatman
#683638
Elias Wonder wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:08 am
fatman wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:11 pm this reminds me....anyone heard from Elias Wonder, I wonder?
sup dudes...
well, fuk me runnin' :smile
#683639
fatman wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:33 pm
Elias Wonder wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:08 am
fatman wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:11 pm this reminds me....anyone heard from Elias Wonder, I wonder?
sup dudes...
well, fuk me runnin' :smile
Like you run....
#683642
yard4sale wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:07 pm
fatman wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:33 pm
Elias Wonder wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:08 am

sup dudes...
well, fuk me runnin' :smile
Like you run....
Yard 4 the win
#683651
he's not fat. he's big boned, dammit!
User avatar
By fatman
#683661
[quote=austrotard post_id=683649 time=1514450870 user_id=18901]




sad thing is he's not that fat any more.




[/quote]



Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine