This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Spicytuna
Hey fuckers,

Sorry its been a while for me as life has got me pretty busy and phootbucket fucked my pictures. I have a bunch of shit I need to figure out how to throw up on here and start some contribution again.

Anyways...

If any of you fucks want to come try and catch some green fish with me same place as before as this will be year 4 on this one.

Turn out was minimal last year but the crew was solid as fuck.

I want to get more people out to tbhis amazing fishery to check it out, especially you Cali guys you NEED to be here for this one.

Windmill cove marina (google it) that is where we will be staying Friday-Sunday car or tent camping. They have slips and electricity for boats.

Hit me up with any questions.

Have I missed anything cool lately?
Last edited by Spicytuna on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Kfoxwyo
Well, this one I might be able to make...
By Spicytuna
Kfoxwyo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:41 pm Well, this one I might be able to make...
Glad to hear that
By yard4sale
Can we sling bags of poop at Sweeny island? Knew that guys was a douche when he got booted from Jr Nats for cheating.
By augustwest
yard4sale wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:19 pm Can we sling bags of poop at Sweeny island Mar and Average Joe?
if yes then i'm in for saturday the 12th
will bring googly-eyed foam monstrosities and a few recordings of the hippy band

calling fatman....
By Spicytuna
augustwest wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm
yard4sale wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:19 pm Can we sling bags of poop at Sweeny island Mar and Average Joe?
if yes then i'm in for saturday the 12th
will bring secret monstrosities and a few recordings of the hippy band

calling fatman....
Fixed

And fired up man been too long.
By Spicytuna
Just Realized that Sunday is Mothers day.

Just a heads up to plan accordingly.
ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

w w w. Fakepassportonline.cc - Number one producer[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

alive but shuffling.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine