This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By austrotard
confession: I just spent $47oss on a fucking tee shirt.

'ferner confession: fuck knows what a red eyed bass is.
By LA Fly Guy
austrotard wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:04 pm confession: I just spent $47oss on a fucking tee shirt.

'Tis a bass that just finished smoking some tweed.
By mrl0004
austrotard wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:04 pm confession: I just spent $47oss on a fucking tee shirt.

This is precisely why I wrote the book. Think brook trout but way cooler. Only native to the southeastern US though, so you'll have to make another trip over the pond.
By fauxtrout
I know thats what I cut my teeth on, wading rivers and creeks around Birmingham, they are a lot of fun on a 4wt and a popper esp during the summers wet wading in the evenings after work, Make me miss home.
By yard4sale
fauxtrout wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 pm I know thats what I cut my teeth on, wading rivers and creeks around Birmingham, they are a lot of fun on a 4wt and a popper esp during the summers wet wading in the evenings after work, Make me miss home.

Would you walk into a party, pour yourself a drink, and start in on the conversation? It appears you would and knowing this crowd you will soon be shown the door in a not so nice manner. Mitch will probably snag your wallet on your way out for gas money and I’ll probably grab a shoe. Not that I want your dirty shoe but when you do the walk of shame home it’s much more embarrassing with only one shoe.
By fauxtrout
yard4sale wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 pm
fauxtrout wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 pm I know thats what I cut my teeth on, wading rivers and creeks around Birmingham, they are a lot of fun on a 4wt and a popper esp during the summers wet wading in the evenings after work, Make me miss home.

Would you walk into a party, pour yourself a drink, and start in on the conversation? It appears you would and knowing this crowd you will soon be shown the door in a not so nice manner. Mitch will probably snag your wallet on your way out for gas money and I’ll probably grab a shoe. Not that I want your dirty shoe but when you do the walk of shame home it’s much more embarrassing with only one shoe.
Yeah man what size shoe do you wear?
By austrotard
the size that fits in your ass.

and that's what it's like just walking in, strolling a cane.
By yard4sale
austrotard wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 pm dude says to the abo 'hey, mate... you've lost a shoe...'
"nah. I found one, brudda."
I larfed. I think I’ve bought tweed from that guy back in the day.

In my high school days we used to drive to haight street to buy weed when our little town was out. You could just walk down the street and about every fifth guy would drop the “buds, doses, shrooms” on you. The art was picking the guy who would really give you what you wanted. Stamps look the same and there wasn’t a lot of inspection time on the tweed.

History lost man....
By LTFI
yard4sale wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 pm
austrotard wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 pm dude says to the abo 'hey, mate... you've lost a shoe...'
"nah. I found one, brudda."
I larfed. I think I’ve bought tweed from that guy back in the day.

In my high school days we used to drive to haight street to buy weed when our little town was out. You could just walk down the street and about every fifth guy would drop the “buds, doses, shrooms” on you. The art was picking the guy who would really give you what you wanted. Stamps look the same and there wasn’t a lot of inspection time on the tweed.

History lost man....
Much easier in my day. Just had to go to the shady doctors office in the basement of a downtown Oakland office building. Pay the $375 "evaluation" fee (up-front), see the doc for 5 minutes and make sure to drop one of the key word symptoms, "cant sleep" "cant eat" "cancer" they all gotchu what you were after...

I remember walking into a club for the first time at 18, there was a joint being passed around so i'm lit as all hell walking up to the counter where the bud tender would take my order. There were so many options and I was so overwhelmed I just mumbled, pointed and handed her some money... Way more nerve racking than buying from randos on hippie hill. Though the quality was significantly better.
Rust Belt 2019

summmbtice.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red-Assed Green Peter Bumble https://live.st[…]

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

bump - ScottP's thread is stupid

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine